Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Bargain Bin Diving!

USPS is a fucking mess right now! I've got a bunch of stuff floating in the void for over 2 weeks.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    USPS is a fucking mess right now! I've got a bunch of stuff floating in the void for over 2 weeks.
    I've got stuff from the Severin sale and a Diabolik order that probably won't get here before New Year's, if then. Not sure if things will get better USPS wise until after New Years.
    "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Me too. Ugh.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    Me too. Ugh.
    I had a package back in June sit in Memphis for 21 days. It was shipped priority. But then UPS is not that great right now. Have a package that close to 2 weeks ago got to Jackson MS. Then for some reason they shipped it to Morrow GA. The package is back in Jackson. I figure I might get it by late January.

In the past week I've had two things refunded that I ordered in October and deemed lost yet stuff I ordered at a later date from the UK and Greece arrived in no more than 2 weeks.

This morning we saw the mail carrier coming up to the house with packages. She said this was her second trip today (Sunday) and another truck might be coming later.
    "The popcorn you're eating has been pissed in. Film at 11".

Yeah, I'm waiting for the new issue of Back Issue, shipped weeks ago (from NC, one state away) and still in the wind. I also have a gift for someone from Amazon that's supposed to arrive before Christmas, it damn well better.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

I had a package ship from Rhode Island on 12/11, no update to the tracking at all until today and that update? It has arrived in Sherveport, LA. Not sure how or why a package would go to LA from RI on it's way to NY, but at least there was a tracking update!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I got the package I was waiting on about an hour ago. Also realized this year I bought a pile of TPB/OGN/Hardcovers...that I have just let sit on my unread pile. Tempted to do a top 10 list of them based on a flipthru of each.

You should do it!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!