Thread: Caged Heat/Jackson County Jail Limited Edition Blu Ray 1000

Caged Heat/Jackson County Jail Limited Edition Blu Ray 1000

I immediately jumped on this( I'm a huge "Caged Heat" fan and am pleased there is a new 2k scan from original camera negative)-

https://www.shoutfactory.com/product...roduct_id=7460

Thanks for the heads-up! I ordered it too.

Thanks for the info!
    I don’t suppose this will hit retailers?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Thanks for the info!
    I don’t suppose this will hit retailers?
    I honestly think that won't happen. It is a Shout webstore exclusive of 1000. Some years ago, Shout also released limited edition blu rays of "The Velvet Vampire", "Deathstalker 1/Deathstalker 2", "Message From Space" and "Time Walker" from their online store and those are out-of-print.
    Last edited by Rakesh R.; 07-28-2020 at 05:17 PM.

Great. If you live in the US or Canada. :/

They don't ship overseas.

Thanks for the info. Got my order in. Kind of irritated both films didn't get their own stand alone editions though.

I did mention I am a huge "Caged Heat" fan. I also think that "Jackson County Jail" is excellent and fully deserves its cult status. Two great films, looking the best they ever had and wonderful commentaries too, on blu ray. Highly recommended!
    Last edited by Rakesh R.; 08-18-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakesh R. View Post
    I immediately jumped on this( I'm a huge "Caged Heat" fan and am pleased there is a new 2k scan from original camera negative)-
    Thanks for the heads up about this! My copy recently arrived and I'm looking forward to checking it out. Also, I note that Shout Factory also just released a limited edition of Streetwalkin'. I didn't go in on that one but I'm increasingly wishing I'd added it to my order, even if I know in my heart that it can't live up to the high bar set by Vice Squad.