Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Upcoming Friday The 13th Blu-Rays

Rumor has it that Scream Factory is working on a box set of all the Friday the 13th movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Derrick King View Post
    Rumor has it that Scream Factory is working on a box set of all the Friday the 13th movies.
    It will be frustrating if the only thing worthwhile is the uncut Jason Goes to Hell.

Don't worry, they'll clean up the original too, so we can Savini's shockingly sub-par FX even clearer.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

It would be nice if there were to include a proper Blu-ray 3D of Friday the 13th Part III.

Goddamn, I just want an uncut part 2, the nightmare ending for part 3, and the cut Gore from part 7 remastered as best as humanly possible and put back in the fucking movie.

Hopefully this means the lawsuit is ending soon?
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

I'll take that crappy VHS workprint of the uncut Part 7. Just include it as an extra, like Scream did on their SLEEPAWAY CAMP 3 and ROTLD discs.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

They could use the VHS workprint of part 7. Just remaster it and add foley as best as you possibly can and put it back in the fucking movie.

I ONLY want the the first 2, with an UNCUT version of part 2, as they are both on the DPP Section 3 list.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    They could use the VHS workprint of part 7. Just remaster it and add foley as best as you possibly can and put it back in the fucking movie.
    Yeah, a flawed composite cut would still be preferable to just one more release of the same edited cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Wernski View Post
    Yeah, a flawed composite cut would still be preferable to just one more release of the same edited cut.
    I'm reminded of how good the VHS of the original cut of Exorcist 3 or the cut gore from Last House on Dead End Street looked and I think it wou d look acceptable.