Thread: Batwoman / Panther Woman Blu-ray Double Feature Coming!

Batwoman / Panther Woman Blu-ray Double Feature Coming!

Coming January 2021!

https://amzn.to/2HujoER

"Batwoman: After the body of a professional wrestler is found off Acapulco's coastline, the victim, by all appearances, is believed to have drowned. However, the autopsy reveals a very perplexing and disturbing prognosis, when it's discovered the victim's pineal gland has been surgically drained of all fluid. With this prognosis eerily imitating the findings in the autopsies of murdered victims in Hong Kong and Macao, the police turn the investigation over to Mario Roble, who enlists the help of a beautiful crime fighting luchador known as Batwoman. Their thorough investigation leads them to an evil neurosurgeon who is using the fluid in his endeavors to genetically engineer a half fish, half man hybrid. The Panther Women: In an effort to resurrect the dead leader of their satanic cult, the Panther Women must perform blood sacrifices in order for him to arise from his cold grave. Using the wrestling ring as their sepulcher and their unsuspecting opponents as their blood sacrifice's, these beautiful sirens of Satan perform their life-resurrecting rituals, shedding much innocent blood. However, the accomplishment of their goal is thwarted, after Captain Diaz becomes wise to their evil dealings and quest!"

Name:  81fHiVYNuaL._SL1500_.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  109.8 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Groovy news!

Back in the early 00's I covered the Batwoman film on my website. While everything else did good numbers for a little advertised horror site, Batwoman had a phenomenal number of hits. For a while it was in the top ten for Google searches for "Batwoman" and had over 100,000 views when the site was closed down. Not sure if it was people looking for the DC character, the abysmal Jerry Warren movie or for this actual movie. My reference source was a 5th gen VSoM vhs and not really sure if it had subtitles or not.
    "Freddie's on the corner now. If you wanna be a junkie wow!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Banks View Post
    Back in the early 00's I covered the Batwoman film on my website. While everything else did good numbers for a little advertised horror site, Batwoman had a phenomenal number of hits. For a while it was in the top ten for Google searches for "Batwoman" and had over 100,000 views when the site was closed down. Not sure if it was people looking for the DC character, the abysmal Jerry Warren movie or for this actual movie. My reference source was a 5th gen VSoM vhs and not really sure if it had subtitles or not.
    I remember that article, really good stuff (as was the joint in general). I used to peruse it regularly. This film is, as mentioned above, groovy. Really looking forward to a decent looking version.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    I remember that article, really good stuff (as was the joint in general). I used to peruse it regularly. This film is, as mentioned above, groovy. Really looking forward to a decent looking version.
    Thank you, kind sir.

A nice version of the film would be appreciated. I don't think I've ever seen Panther Women.
    "Freddie's on the corner now. If you wanna be a junkie wow!"