Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New AC/DC #PWRUP

  1. #1
    Administrator Ian Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    59,296

    New AC/DC #PWRUP

    This hit the internets yesterday, nice to see them back with Brian Johnson.

    Rock! Shock! Pop!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mark Tolch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,350
    That sounds JUST like I want it to.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    That sounds JUST like I want it to.
    So, yet another fading xerox of Back in Black, then?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mark Tolch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    So, yet another fading xerox of Back in Black, then?
    I'm probably one of the few guys who could not care less about Back In Black.

  5. #5
    I tend to listen to each new album and think, 'Yeah, that sounds like AC/DC' and never get round to playing it again. I listen to the Bon Scott stuff more these days, although I do like Beano. Ride On is the ultimate late night drinking song in my opinion.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

  6. #6
    Administrator Ian Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    59,296
    First single released.

    Rock! Shock! Pop!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Mark Tolch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,350
    Quote Originally Posted by agent999 View Post
    I tend to listen to each new album and think, 'Yeah, that sounds like AC/DC' and never get round to playing it again. I listen to the Bon Scott stuff more these days, although I do like Beano. Ride On is the ultimate late night drinking song in my opinion.
    Their first album is so amazing, I don't often need to go beyond that to get my AC/DC fix.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mark Tolch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,350
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    First single released.

    I mean; it's AC/DC lol.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Tolch View Post
    Their first album is so amazing, I don't often need to go beyond that to get my AC/DC fix.
    Those were the experimental days: bagpipes! Probably the last time they changed the formula.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

  10. #10
    My favorite album, back in high school, was Got Blood...

    When Bon died Punk had already taken over my life so It was easy to dismiss the Daffy Duck years and move on.
    I've since come around and appreciate BiB as one of their better releases.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •