Thread: WandaVision

WandaVision

Coming soon to Disney Plus.

"Welcome to WandaVision. Coming soon to Disney+. Marvel Studios' captivating new series "WandaVision" stars Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany, and marks the first series from Marvel Studios streaming exclusively on Disney+. The series is a blend of classic television and the Marvel Cinematic Universe in which Wanda Maximoff and Vision—two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Really hope this gets a home video release. I want to see it. But also don't feel the need to get D+

I'm in the same boat. Signed up for it, got rid of it 2 months later. But they are adding stuff I'm interested in, so we'll see I guess.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

My big thing is I'm already subbed to 5 streaming services. Sure my lady has D+ and I could watch stuff off it over at her place. But the rare times we get to be together we are trying to work our way thru our dvd/blu ray/vhs/digital backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    My big thing is I'm already subbed to 5 streaming services. Sure my lady has D+ and I could watch stuff off it over at her place. But the rare times we get to be together we are trying to work our way thru our dvd/blu ray/vhs/digital backlog.
    Newt, if she loves you, really, REALLY, loves you, your gal would give you her login so you could watch Disney+ at your house.

Just saying.
    Last edited by Darcy Parker; 11-25-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    Newt, if she loves you, really, REALLY, loves you, you’re gal would give you her login so you could watch Disney+ at your house.

Just saying.
    It's a big step.

We've got a 4 year old in the house so Disney+ is a given but if I was thinking of buying blurays I'd just subscribe. Mandalorian season Blu rays go for $60 here. A month of Disney is $7.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Newt, if she loves you, really, REALLY, loves you, your gal would give you her login so you could watch Disney+ at your house.

Just saying.
    I could get it from her. But just never asked. So far only things on it i want to see is Madalorian and Wandavision. She wants to watch them too. But when we are together usually we end up watching stuff like Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    I could get it from her. But just never asked. So far only things on it i want to see is Madalorian and Wandavision. She wants to watch them too. But when we are together usually we end up watching stuff like Community.
    Kind of a left-field recommendation, but some of the best stuff on Disney+ are the new Mickey Mouse shorts from a couple of years ago. The producers gave a bunch of up and coming Disney animators Walt’s original character notes for Mickey and the gang, and told them to go nuts, and it’s honestly some of the funniest animation I have seen in a long time.

Just seeing how Mickey and Donald Duck cope with a “No shoes, no shirt, no service” sign is worth it.

Yeah those Mickey shorts are great. I got the dvd as a gift a couple years ago. They are a lot of fun.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Kind of a left-field recommendation, but some of the best stuff on Disney+ are the new Mickey Mouse shorts from a couple of years ago. The producers gave a bunch of up and coming Disney animators Walt’s original character notes for Mickey and the gang, and told them to go nuts, and it’s honestly some of the funniest animation I have seen in a long time.

Just seeing how Mickey and Donald Duck cope with a “No shoes, no shirt, no service” sign is worth it.
    I keep hearing those are good. Will give them a watch next time I'm over at her place.