Thread: Misty Beethoven's daba, daba da daba daba da track

Misty Beethoven's daba, daba da daba daba da track

I was wondering if anyone here knows who this track is by?

By the comments under the video it seems I'm not the only one searching. Anna Biller suggests the Swingle Singers but I'm pretty sure that's not right. I think it's Alessandro Alessandroni but I don't have much to base that on. Very keen to trak it down.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.
    In preproduction: www.lovesexandrobots.com Shooting March 2020.

Very keen to trak it down.
    The Soundtrack to Misty Beethoven was released by Distribpix. Obviously it was never written for the film, but its on there nonetheless.

Alessandroni is credited for it here - https://wiki2.org/en/Alessandro_Alessandroni, but to me it sounds more like a Piero Umiliani composition with Alessandroni's vocal group I Cantori Moderni on the vocals. They did a lot of stuff with Umiliani. It sounds like an alternate take of something but I can't name off the top of my head.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Great stuff. Thanks guys.
    "Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

Hmm, so I very quickly hit a dead end on this. I want to license the track which is difficult to do if you don't know who owns the rights. I hit up Distribpics as they've appraently included it on their soundtrack but haven't garnered a reply. I'm guessing I'm shit out of luck but if anyone has any further leads then I'll be all ears and gratitude.