Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She-Freak Coming To Blu-ray from AGFA/Something Weird Video

More of a contemporary filmmaker than the ones already listed, but I'd love to see deluxe versions of Charles Pinion's films TWISTED ISSUES, RED SPIRIT LAKE and WE AWAIT.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    More of a contemporary filmmaker than the ones already listed, but I'd love to see deluxe versions of Charles Pinion's films TWISTED ISSUES, RED SPIRIT LAKE and WE AWAIT.
    I've only seen Red Spirit Lake. I thought it was interesting but it didn't do it for me. I curious to see if I'd like his other films more.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
    Distribpix has those, Ian. No idea when they'll get around to them, unfortunately.
    Ah, didn't realize that. Distribpix did recently license some titles to the Kino/SWV vintage exploitation line though, so maybe there's hope?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Ah, didn't realize that. Distribpix did recently license some titles to the Kino/SWV vintage exploitation line though, so maybe there's hope?
    I don't think they licensed them since they are all public domain. They just provided prints for them and they have done that for other companies.