Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: What do you think about Ghost Shows?

Zak Baggans is opening a museum full of haunted stuff later this year in downtown Las Vegas.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/160...unted-objects/

Guess what I'm gonna be checking out when I'm there in January.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

And the season finale of Ghost Adventures will take place in the museum noted in that last post.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/181...medium=twitter
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quick updated on Ghost Adventures S13 here:

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/187...medium=twitter
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

An Andalusian Dog enandalusiskhund's Avatar
    All of these billions of ghost shows and still no conclusive evidence of true paranormal activity. Well, I think we can write these "phenomenon" off as hallucination/psychosis/sleep paralysis at best, hoaxes at worst.
    Kristi kraft betvingar dig

Quote Originally Posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
    All of these billions of ghost shows and still no conclusive evidence of true paranormal activity.
    Well, yes, all the phenomena are highly subjective; but the shows are still fun to watch, like a good old campfire tale
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Now the ghosts know his weakness.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  7.6 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

How about Bigfoot shows?

This review summed them up pretty well.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Some info on a few upcoming Ghost Adventures episodes, including a four parter!

“Ghost Adventures” – “Hauntings of Vicksburg” / Four-Part Special
    Paranormal investigator Zak Bagans and the “Ghost Adventures” team head to haunted Vicksburg, Mississippi, exploring the lasting impact the Civil War’s Siege of Vicksburg has had on the city. The team searches for paranormal evidence during lockdown investigations in McRaven Mansion, considered to be the most haunted building in the South; an antique doll museum said to contain dolls that come alive; an abandoned hospital; and the site of the Battle of Champion Hill.
    Airdates: Saturday, October 7 at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m., Saturday, October 14 and 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT

“Ghost Adventures” – “Museum of Madness” and “Annabelle’s Curse” / Two-Part Halloween Special
    “Ghost Adventures’” Zak Bagans has opened a Haunted Museum in downtown Las Vegas, housing his collection of haunted and cursed objects. With several new items on hand, Bagans calls on experts from previous “Ghost Adventures” investigations to tap into the energies within each object. In the second half of the two-part special, Bagans invites three lucky fans to the museum to further investigate the dark entities. Then Bagans ups the fear factor with the arrival of the famously haunted doll Annabelle, who comes with very strict rules: no physical handling, no provoking, and a quart of holy water must be on standby in case of possession.
    Airdate: Saturday, October 28 at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET/PT
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

“Ghost Adventures” – “Museum of Madness” and “Annabelle’s Curse” / Two-Part Halloween Special

“Ghost Adventures’” Zak Bagans has opened a Haunted Museum in downtown Las Vegas, housing his collection of haunted and cursed objects. With several new items on hand, Bagans calls on experts from previous “Ghost Adventures” investigations to tap into the energies within each object.

In the second half of the two-part special, Bagans invites three lucky fans to the museum to further investigate the dark entities. Then Bagans ups the fear factor with the arrival of the famously haunted doll Annabelle, who comes with very strict rules: no physical handling, no provoking, and a quart of holy water must be on standby in case of possession.

Airdate: Saturday, October 28, at 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET/PT

On a side note, when I'm in Vegas in January I'm probably gonna go check out that museum and if Zak is there I'm gonna give him a high five.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!