Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: The Official Walking Dead Thread

Press release for the upcoming Blu-ray release of S10.

Street Date: 7/20/2021
    Blu-rayTM + Digital SRP: $80.99
    DVD SRP: $70.98

The Whisperer war is upon us when Season Ten of “The Walking Dead” arrives on Blu-ray™ (plus Digital) and DVD July 20 from Lionsgate. “The Walking Dead” Season Ten, containing 22 episodes, stars Norman Reedus (The Boondock Saints, Triple 9, Blade II), Danai Gurira (Black Panther, All Eyez on Me, Avengers: Endgame), Christian Serratos (TV’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and “Selena: The Series,” Twilight franchise), Golden Globe® winner and Academy Award®/Primetime Emmy® nominee Samantha Morton (Golden Globe®: 2008, Best Supporting Actress – Television, Longford; Academy Award®: 2003, Best Actress, In America; Primetime Emmy®: 2007, Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie, Longford), and Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Watchmen, TV’s “Supernatural” and “Grey’s Anatomy”). Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes, “The Walking Dead” Season Ten Blu-ray and DVD will be available for the price of $80.99 and $70.98, respectively.

BLU-RAY / DVD SPECIAL FEATURES
    • IN MEMORIAM
    • AUDIO COMMENTARIES

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
    Winter has turned to spring, and the collected communities are grudgingly respecting the new borders imposed upon them by the ever-brutal Alpha. But having organized themselves into a militia-style fighting force, our group of survivors is prepared for battle – though they’re keenly aware that the Whisperers, and the horde of dead they mingle with, pose a threat unlike any they’ve ever faced. Paranoia, propaganda, secret agendas, infighting – all of these will test the group, individually and collectively, with the survival of civilization in a world filled with the walking dead hanging in the balance.

Featuring the six additional episodes of the extended 10th season, including Negan’s long-awaited backstory, “Here’s Negan.”

CAST
    Norman Reedus Boondock Saints, Triple 9, Blade 2
    Danai Gurira Black Panther, All Eyez on Me, Avengers: Endgame
    Christian Serratos TV’s “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and “Selena: The Series,” Twilight franchise
    Samantha Morton TV’s “Harlots,” Minority Report, In America
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan TV’s “Supernatural” and “Grey’s Anatomy,” Watchmen
    Melissa McBride The Mist, The Dangerous Life of Alter Boys, TV’s “Dawson’s Creek”

Official Site: https://www.lionsgate.com/shows/the-...dead-season-10

Trailer: https://www.lionsgate.com/videos/the...dead-season-10

PROGRAM INFORMATION
    Year of Production: 2019-2021
    Title Copyright: The Walking Dead © 2019-2021 AMC Film Holdings LLC. Artwork and Supplementary Materials are TM, ® and © 2019–2021 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
    Type: TV-on-DVD
    Rating: Not Rated
    Genre: Horror, Drama, Thriller
    Closed-Captioned: N/A
    Subtitles: French, Spanish, English SDH
    Feature Run Time: Approx. 1005 minutes (43-51 minutes per episode)
    Blu-ray Format: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (1.78:1) Presentation
    DVD Format: 16x9 (1.78:1) Presentation
    Blu-ray Audio: English 7.1 Dolby TrueHD, French and Spanish 2.0 Dolby Surround
    DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Audio, French and Spanish 2.0 Dolby Surround

Name:  wd10.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  55.7 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    Hard feelings?

I'm still on S8 and it's dragging incessantly. Can't muster up the impetus to watch another episode. It's become a chore.
    Went back to S8 last week and continued with it. My God, it's a chore. There are moments... but they are few and far between. Still, it's free and I'm close to the end now.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

I gave up with whatever season ended with Jesus dying. I was close to giving up on it before then. But we had a group of us that gathered every week to watch it.

Rock! Shock! Pop!