+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tarantino's Django Unchained

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    I also think a huge part of Jackie Brown's success stems from Grier and Forster. The supporting cast are awesome too but he got amazing performances out of his leads in that movie, way more so than any of his other films in my opinion.
    I agree, those two were fantastic, in fact it's probably my favorite performance from Forster. I think it's those two actors and a great story to work from.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    I agree, those two were fantastic, in fact it's probably my favorite performance from Forster.
    Have you seen him as the badguy in The Delta Force? He does not only play a slimey arab. He becomes one!
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Silly Swede View Post
    Have you seen him as the badguy in The Delta Force? He does not only play a slimey arab. He becomes one!
    Yeah, he was GREAT in that one too. Wasn't expecting him to own that role like he did.

I really like the head-on car crash in DEATH PROOF. Brilliant.

Curious what the dialogue will be like in western period piece from Tarantino.

Crayons taste like purple.

Quote Originally Posted by paul h. View Post
    I really like the head-on car crash in DEATH PROOF. Brilliant.
    As much as I don't think it's even close to his strongest movie, I'd say that sequence is one of his strongest moments. It's incredibly well edited and holy shit does it work well. The rest of the movie, outside of Kurt, is too talky for what it is, but yeah, that one scene is killer.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    As much as I don't think it's even close to his strongest movie, I'd say that sequence is one of his strongest moments.
    The big car chase was really good to see. I love a good car chase.

EW.com posted the first images from the movie today.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

From Twitch:

With production already well under way Quentin Tarantino is suddenly down two actors on Django Unchained with word that both Kurt Russell and Sacha Baron Cohen have exited the film.

Cohen's issue comes down to scheduling - he's currently juggling the press tour for The Dictator while shooting Les Miserables - while no reason at all has been given for Russell's departure and rumors are circulating that Tarantino may simply cut the Russell role out of the film entirely rather than re-cast.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I hope Russell refused to say/do something and said fuck off to Quinny. Not because I don't like Cunny, but because I want Kurt's departure to be bad-assed. You don't fuck with MacReady/Snake.

It's gonna end up being a Leo DiCaprio/Jamie Foxx joint, and I'm not gonna care about it in the least. first Tarantino film in years that I haven't even been remotely interested in.

+ Reply to Thread