+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeons & Dragons

Dungeons & Dragons

So a couple weeks ago I deceided I wanted to finally try D&D. My bf Derek used to play, and I thought it would be fun. He went out and bought the 2nd edition materials.

A friend of ours came over and coulden't understand why. So this was my explanation:

"Derek, who is the love of my life, and my Master, is going to come up with a story, and adventure for me. And he dictates what happens to me in the story." 'smiles' She got it...

I think this will be so fun. I'm reading the Player's Handbook over the next couple of days. And have to come up with the background of my charachter.

Oh and yeah we'll also be playing more exploitation versions like "Ditches & Bitches". :>

Used to play this in high school. I was always the Dungeon Master. Had all the sets, a ton of books, the whole nine yards. Used to even love the cartoon. Bought it on DVD back in 2007, I think.
    Last edited by Shawn Francis; 05-02-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Blog Entries
    Just think of the mess Paul Casey's mom will have to clean up when he finds this thread....
    dot dot dot dot....

*holds up pair of undies*
    "Aw, Paul, front and back...AGAIN?"

Blog Entries
    Hahaha.
    dot dot dot dot....

I'll post my character here when I finish. We're going to film it too for fun. (why not- they are stories). Derek being a Sadist I'm sure I'm in for quite an adventure. yay!

+ Reply to Thread