Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jackie Chan Thread

I'm going to miss him especially when he's kicking some 鬼佬 ass onscreen.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Just read he is setting up an english language "buddy" movie for his next release....

Hope they team him up with someone good and not annoying this time...Maybe Rob Schneider???

literally across the street from Sing Sing Prison
    Quote Originally Posted by sukebanboy View Post
    I honestly haven't watched any of his movies since he made KARATE KID (which was, incidentally, FAR better than it should have been!!!)
    shit.. does that mean i have to sit down and actually give this a chance? i've been skipping past this movie like i was gonna catch something!

Quote Originally Posted by jason fresta View Post
    shit.. does that mean i have to sit down and actually give this a chance? i've been skipping past this movie like i was gonna catch something!
    LOL...I liked it more than I thought I would...It was NOT my decision to watch it in the first place, but it was an entertaining update on the original..and JC was good in it....

HOWEVER, i would like to state for the record that I cannot LEGALLY be held responsible for my comments if they cause you to actually sit down and watch the movie....nor can I be held responsible for your emotional reaction to the aforementioned film. you must accept full responsibility for your decision...just stating now before any action is taken!!!

LOL...I liked it more than I thought I would...It was NOT my decision to watch it in the first place, but it was an entertaining update on the original..and JC was good in it....

HOWEVER, i would like to state for the record that I cannot LEGALLY be held responsible for my comments if they cause you to actually sit down and watch the movie....nor can I be held responsible for your emotional reaction to the aforementioned film. you must accept full responsibility for your decision...just stating now before any action is taken!!!
    sorry... when signing into rockshockpop... you agree to be held fully accountable for your words at all times. it's right there in the FAQ. :P

sorry... when signing into rockshockpop... you agree to be held fully accountable for your words at all times. it's right there in the FAQ. :P
    come on....who reads the FAQ anyway..I am on safe ground I think....(*nips off to quietly read the FAQ just-in-case)

come on....who reads the FAQ anyway..I am on safe ground I think....(*nips off to quietly read the FAQ just-in-case)
    wait there actually IS one? shit

wait there actually IS one? shit
    You......you....LIED TO ME????...You TRICKED me??......I am so EMBARRASSED....

DISGRACED on a public forum...the SHAME of it!!!

So apparantly Jackie changed his mind again.

We asked Jackie point-blank about his self-proclaimed retirement and he told us, "Nooooooooo. I still do action movie."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

As long as he doesn't retire from V8 commercials.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!