Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Shout! Factory to unleash... Scream Factory!

Man...someone has a lot of love for that movie and way too much free time to devote to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Halloween II is also supposedly going to have the full TV cut included (SD only - which makes sense) on a second disc. This'll be the full TV version, not just the inclusion of the alternate scenes.
    Excellent! The TV version is the version that I first saw, so I'm excited to be able to see it again.
    Even though I'm not a big fan of part 6, I'd like whoever to release a 3 disc set of that, including the producer's cut & TV cut. If they don't think it'll sell, maybe do a fundraiser ala Misty Beethoven.

Just posted on FB:

Street Date Update: TERROR TRAIN & THE FUNHOUSE are both planned for a 10/16 release. We should have preorder links available at ScreamFactoryDVD.com available by end of June or early July so keep checking back!

Key Art Update: THE FUNHOUSE is still in 'final processing' stages (to borrow a quote from Halloween III). We're eager to share it and we will as soon as we can. :-)

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I like it...

Name:  522113_142972465839773_260415919_n.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  53.1 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Very cool cover.

From their FB page...

"Mark your calenders John Carpenter fans! We are planning to release the Collector's Edition of THEY LIVE on Blu-ray and DVD on 11/6/12.

In the next couple of months we'll update you on its approved key art, tentative extras and pre-order links on ScreamFactoryDVD.com. Keep checking back with us!"
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Didn't SF say they had another whole batch of horror titles they'd announce? I guess They Live is the first, and they're gonna name them individually...
    Well, I've pre-ordered Halloween 3, and looking forward to hear what else they'll be springing on us.

They did mention that there are other titles in the pipeline but I don't think there's been an official announcement as to what those titles are. I'd like to see them give Prince Of Darkness a nice releases, as they're obviously tackling They Live.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Not sure if this has been mentioned here but Michael Felscher of Red Shirt Pictures who are responsible for the special features on the Scream Factory discs was taking part in a Q&A at a recent convention and mentioned that "They Live" has Carpenter's involvement in it and that interviews with him have already been shot. Although, he declined to be interviewed for "Halloween II" and "III" since he didn't direct them. Nonetheless, this is great news for Carpenter fans!

That is good news. An SE for They Live is long overdue and I have faith in Shout! that they'll do this up right.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!