Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

You can watch the 1st 5 minutes of the 1st episode of season two here.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Spoiler free: I thought that the Season 2 premier was garbage. "Bloody Face"? Gimme a fuckin break.

I haven't watched it yet but the preview on the TV didn't get me all excited.

I lost interest in this one quickly. I turned it off in the middle of a show half way through the first season, and never went back.
    Mad Dog's Music

Watched the first two so far. It has nuns, so that gives it bonus points. It has James Cromwell so they get some points there (and he's pretty nasty). But so far, meh. But then again I was like that most of the first season other than Jessica Lange (spelled wrong probably). Again she's awesome in this, and hopefully they'll reveal the connection with the first season and the house they no longer seem to be focusing on.

Now that I think about it, is this show quickly turning into what Lost was? one frustration after another? Fucking tv.

I didn't check out last night's, yet, but the second episode was wayyyyy better than the first...which isn't saying much. I don't know why it's all of a sudden become American Horror Story Asylum, and I hate James Cromwell, who has the same friggin' mannerisms in everything he's in, but I'll stick it out for another couple of episodes. Lange is great, but I don't know if she'll be able to carry it through a whole season, especially one that started off so poorly.

Haven't seen any of season two but work is under way on season three and apparently Kathy Bates is going to play opposite Jessica Lange.

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/american...story-season-3
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Season Two was way better than Season One. The show has ADHD and is totally ridiculous, but that's what made it work for me. For Season Two at least.

I thought Season Two blew farts and I didn't believe I'll give the next season a chance. Waste of time. Throw shit at the wall and see what sticks seemed to be the methodoligy behind the story writing. It got ridiculous almost like Lost did.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Jordan View Post
    I thought Season Two blew farts and I didn't believe I'll give the next season a chance. Waste of time. Throw shit at the wall and see what sticks seemed to be the methodoligy behind the story writing. It got ridiculous almost like Lost did.
    Yeah, they really have a hard time keeping this show together.