Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Not sure I'll watch it. Got way to frustrated with the last season. Tv shouldnt be that taxing.

I found that season 1 worked much better watching the entire thing in 3 days. So when season 2 started I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and then decided to just wait on the Blu Ray release and watch the entire season in 2 or 3 days. What I did see of season 2 was very interesting. And Jessica Lange was great.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Plot details for the new season from Fox's press release:

"Over 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Jessica Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way."
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

It's not going to suck itself...

The little lady and I have been watching season one of this lately, after I managed to snag the US BD set cheaply a month or two ago (I was put off buying the UK set due to the censor cut), and we've been really enjoying it - surprising, as she doesn't usually enjoy horror films and television. I'm enjoying it much more than I thought too, although Newt says, I reckon it works much better if you watch the whole shebang within a short space of time (we've been watching an episode a day).

I'm looking forward to ASYLUM, which is out on BD over here in October, I think.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Name:  american-horror-story-coven-poster.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  20.4 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Only seen Season 1 of this and really dug it - bought the box set and marathon viewed it. Planned on getting Season 2 and doing the same and then maybe, just maybe, start watching 3 as it aired but the set is being released one day prior to the new season starting...wth? Guess it really doesn't matter being a whole new story arc and all but still...Season 3 looks bitchin' and don't think I can wait another year for the set to be released.