Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Stroking It To the Oldies?
    It's not going to suck itself...

Adventures Without Dentures.

I'm liking this season so far. Hoping they keep it together right through....and Lange is so foxy in this.

My wife and I burned through Seasons 1 and 2 this past month and we are now addicted to the show. The only bad thing about caught up is waiting for each weeks episode.

Glad to see the hot redhead from S1 show up in this season aaaaaaaand - she's gone.
    It's not going to suck itself...

More weirdness.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

I saw this the other night while staying at a friends house in Phoenix who gets the channel.

Okay, so there's a coven at work. The producers watched a lot of old witchcraft movies and stole what they wanted. They expanded on what they saw in PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 4. They added lots of flash, bump and whoosh! on a tilt & spin. Every moment a sustained trauma, or a threat. Not much substance. Personally I'd rather watch BURN WITCH BURN! (1962).
    "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
    - Raymond Chandler, 1939.

Richard is this the only episode you've watched? I haven't seen this week's yet, but maybe you saw a stinker episode. It's been really good this season and a much more cohesive and straight forward story than in the past. Much more to my liking anyway.

Yep. Night before last was the first and only time I've seen the program so I dropped in on the middle of things.

I had bought the first-season when it came out and then canceled the purchase.

I don't know, maybe I should start over again from the beginning.
    "I've been to college, but I can still speak English when business demands it."
    - Raymond Chandler, 1939.