Page 1 of 235 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Good, glad to hear it. You originally handled POOR PRETTY EDDIE, right? Can you re-release that without the DNR?

Quote Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
    Good, glad to hear it. You originally handled POOR PRETTY EDDIE, right? Can you re-release that without the DNR?
    That was a contract job. We don't own that master or the extras. The print used was my personal print so maybe we can rescan it at some point...

Alex, right now we're thinking something in the vein of $5 a title for each download and $12-15 a disc for all the MOD double and triple features. The MOD discs will be movies only. No extras, save for an occasional trailer or something in that vein.

Digital downloads will only be titles offered as MOD discs. Anything that gets a pressed DVD/Blu release will only be available as hard media.

As for extras, do you mean extras on the DVD/Blu combo packs?

And, so everyone knows, we're still developing all of this so any feedback, questions and suggestions are strongly encouraged.

John do you plan to use the label to release some adult movies too or the project you were talking about on the maniacs board some time ago is a different matter?

Kind of unrelated but since you work with Steven too and I don't want to bother him while he is quite busy : Do you have any idea when he will start a new line with his softcore library? I can't wait to see the Joe Sarno's films they own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Simard View Post
    John do you plan to use the label to release some adult movies too or the project you were talking about on the maniacs board some time ago is a different matter?

Kind of unrelated but since you work with Steven too and I don't want to bother him while he is quite busy : Do you have any idea when he will start a new line with his softcore library? I can't wait to see the Joe Sarno's films they own.
    Jimmy, right now Distribpix plans are as follows:
    MISTY is finally coming to a close. BARBARA is in the works. That stuff needs to get done ASAP because they're licensed titles. However, we've been working on restorations right and left and have nearly half a dozen other films almost ready to go, pending the completion of extras. Steven is very much looking forward to getting some early Sarno out. It's all a matter of time and prioritizing and right now it's still 100% Metzger.

And yes, VS will be releasing some sexploitation and XXX titles. Most will be in partnership with Distribpix.

Currently, what are the chances for MASSAGE PARLOR MURDERS/MASSAGE PARLOR HOOKERS?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Currently, what are the chances for MASSAGE PARLOR MURDERS/MASSAGE PARLOR HOOKERS?
    Did you read my mind or just the bottom of the Kickstarter campaign

I'm dying to put that one out! We have the camera negs, trailers, outtakes, etc. IT WILL HAPPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by John Lyons View Post
    Mostly the latter. Good to hear this is not going to get lost in the weeds. Of all the titles mentioned so far, it is numero uno for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by John Lyons View Post

I'm dying to put that one out! We have the camera negs, trailers, outtakes, etc. IT WILL HAPPEN!
    John, I was curious what kind of movie "Massage Parlor Murders/Hookers" is. IMDB lists it as a comedy, but the title sounds more grittier and ominous.