Page 348 of 350 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350 LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3492

Thread: The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Tough guys don't dance will fit nicely into my cannon collection!
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Patrice Rhomm’s “Draguse ou le manoir infernal” AKA “Infernal Mansion” is coming from VS soon.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Announcements tomorrow.

Name:  E-FWNhRWQAEIUFm.jpg
Views: 643
Size:  31.5 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm not too impressed with the overwhelming amount of partner label releases of mostly recent indie films from first-time directors getting deluxe special editions. I'd be willing to watch some of them but I'm not dropping 30 bucks on them sight unseen. I'd imagine a lot of them are one-and-doners.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

I should have recognized that image. Definitely will be ordering DEVIL STORY, a truly low budget, insane French horror flick (think: OGROFF with 50% more insanity).
    VHS will never die!

Vinegar Syndrome announces the formation of Vinegar Syndrome Pictures!

Full press release: https://vinegarsyndrome.com/vsp

First there was VS, then there was VSA, then there was VSU, and now the deranged minds behind Vinegar Syndrome present VSP: Vinegar Syndrome Pictures, an all-new sub branding to present and produce the wildest, weirdest, and most jaw dropping NEWLY PRODUCED genre films, all shot on film!

To kick off this momentous event, we are proud to unveil the very first VSP release (and our first quasi-in-house production), NEW YORK NINJA, a film that was abandoned during its production in 1984 resulting in all original sound materials, scripts and treatments going missing. We acquired the rights and original negative and after nearly two years of painstaking work, spearheaded by Vinegar Syndrome's Kurtis Spieler, we've completed what we think is one hell of a movie, that stays true to its 42nd St roots, while employing the voice talents of the likes of Don "The Dragon" Wilson, Michael Berryman and Cynthia Rothrock. Stay tuned for more info, including details on the world theatrical premiere and upcoming home video release!

Not to be outdone, we're also gearing up for the world UHD debut of one of our favorite horror films of the year, Prano Bailey-Bond's incredible festival smash hit, CENSOR! If you haven't yet seen this gorgeous, creepy, and cinephilia soaked gem, our UHD/BD combo pack release will be sure to scratch your itch. Be on the lookout for pre-order info later this month! (And yes, subscribers will get 50% off SRP codes for all VSPs)

There's plenty more exciting news to come from VSP, including details on more upcoming titles. We really can't wait to share!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

New York Ninja looks conceptually fascinating, I just hope they haven't taken the route of trying to deliberately give it a campy '80s charm in the dub. These things always work best if they're played 100% straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Vinegar Syndrome announces the formation of Vinegar Syndrome Pictures!

Full press release: https://vinegarsyndrome.com/vsp

First there was VS, then there was VSA, then there was VSU, and now the deranged minds behind Vinegar Syndrome present VSP: Vinegar Syndrome Pictures, an all-new sub branding to present and produce the wildest, weirdest, and most jaw dropping NEWLY PRODUCED genre films, all shot on film!

]

And don't forget Exploitation TV! Er... maybe they do want everyone to forget that.

Name:  E_6ZdJ2VcAIOdG5.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  64.2 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!