Page 245 of 263 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2622

Thread: The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

  1. #2441
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
    When they teased Prey at the end of last year it was noted that their scan from the negative includes at least one gore shot not in any other releases.
    Excellent.

    Isn't there supposed to be some mythical Italian cut of this that some claim was shown on tv once? I think it was changed and either has something to do with Amityville or mummies?! Maybe I just need to lay off the brown acid.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

  2. #2442
    Last edited by agent999; 01-10-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

  3. #2443
    I'm definitely interested in Prey. I'd love to see Inseminoid; I remember reading about it in Fango. Not sure if it's a film I've seen & just not remember or what.

    I ordered A Woman's Torment last night. Looking forward to it!

  4. #2444
    Scholar of Sleaze
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The clinic of the mysterious Dr Orlof
    Posts
    4,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeth View Post
    I'm definitely interested in Prey. I'd love to see Inseminoid; I remember reading about it in Fango. Not sure if it's a film I've seen & just not remember or what.

    I ordered A Woman's Torment last night. Looking forward to it!
    I reckon if you'd seen INSEMINOID, you wouldn't have forgotten it Once seen, never forgotten...
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

    http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

  5. #2445
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    I reckon if you'd seen INSEMINOID, you wouldn't have forgotten it Once seen, never forgotten...
    Is it that awesome or that awful?

    I never got around to getting Satan's Slave. I know I've seen Terror on one of those double-feature dvds. Kinda remember liking it, a little.

  6. #2446
    Vinevar syndrome I wish you could release a movie called Alice. It is more suited to your etiquette line of films though. It is I think a polish/French film from the 80's. It's filmed in English language though. It is a musical with some very avant garde type stuff it's loosely based on Alice in Wondeland. It's not a cartoon it's a truly great film I think. Anyone else like this mo vie?

  7. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by Fundi View Post
    Vinevar syndrome I wish you could release a movie called Alice. It is more suited to your etiquette line of films though. It is I think a polish/French film from the 80's. It's filmed in English language though. It is a musical with some very avant garde type stuff it's loosely based on Alice in Wondeland. It's not a cartoon it's a truly great film I think. Anyone else like this mo vie?
    I think BFI released that film in the UK.

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alice-DVD-B...keywords=ALICE

    Amazon says its "all regions"
    Last edited by Bogart; 01-12-2018 at 02:41 PM.

  8. #2448
    Administrator Ian Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    48,081
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

  9. #2449
    Administrator Ian Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    48,081
    Some interesting news from the VS Facebook group.

    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  47.5 KB

    Name:  26814524_922936787855206_755310167912733017_n.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  76.4 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

  10. #2450
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
    I think BFI released that film in the UK.

    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alice-DVD-B...keywords=ALICE

    Amazon says its "all regions"
    That's not the Alice I'm talking about. It's a Very hard to find film I've only come across it the one time I had it on VHS many years ago. But it's not out on dvd or blu ray. It's one I wish more people had seen no one I know has ever seen it.

Similar Threads

  1. The Vinegar Syndrome Secret Screening Thread!
    By Ian Jane in forum Exploitation And Smut
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2016, 04:17 PM
  2. suggestion for Vinegar Syndrome
    By Fundi in forum Exploitation And Smut
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:53 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2015, 12:27 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-21-2014, 04:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •