Page 306 of 309 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3081

Thread: The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

Here's a shot of the handbill being handed out at the CT Horror Fest this weekend, where VS will be setup.

Name:  70656452_10221385618416266_40698478736703488_n.jpg
Views: 651
Size:  82.4 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
    These are all a big pass for me, I'll let others have the copies I'm not ordering. May all the folks thrilled for these titles enjoy them.
    Same here.
    "Freddie's on the corner now. If you wanna be a junkie wow!"

When I first saw Tammy and the T Rex I thought it said Tranny and the T Rex, which would be a much better movie if it was titled Tranny and the T Rex, now that one I would buy! haha

I saw an uncut version of it edited from an Italian TV airing. It's not a good movie. It's not even a shock and awe type of trainwreck. But, it is fascinating seeing the uncut version of a movie that was edited down to try to appeal to kiddies. That's the only thing of interest.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by John Lyons View Post
    Who said it was a Euro horror box set? We will be doing some of those at some point, but not right now.
    That's a pretty big tease.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Flash pre-orders are up for:

Tammy & The T-Rex:

https://vinegarsyndrome.com/collecti...lash-pre-order

Tammy & The T-Rex & Everything Else (2 Black Friday mystery titles and a mystery 'box trilogy':

https://vinegarsyndrome.com/collecti...lash-pre-order\

"If you're here, it's because you know you want it all. But maybe you need more coaxing? OK. Well, TAMMY AND THE T-REX is a heartfelt romantic comedy (starring Denise Richards and Paul Walker in two of their earliest starring roles) from the director of THE ICE PIRATES that happens to involve a robotic T-rex powered by a human brain. Said T-rex just keeps getting into trouble...namely biting off and smashing heads, plus the odd gutting, all lovingly rendered by the effects genius behind last year's smash hit release, MAUSOLEUM, the late great John Carl Buechler.

Now for the 3-film set...We're gonna leave this one somewhat of a mystery for the moment, but this extraordinary trilogy of films is one we've been excited to bring back together for a long time. The first plays like a cross between a seedy urban sorta-slasher and an after school special (if only all after school specials were set in sleazy Hollywood and involved serial killers). The second is an over the top mid 80s action film, and the third is an 'everything but the kitchen sink' styled trash-fest loaded with just about every exploitation trope you can think of.

And the secret titles...well...those are special. Guaranteed without a doubt to be two of the most incredible and unexpected genre films to hit Blu-ray this year, and both well deserving of their notoriety, or should that be infamy? One's from the 80s and the other from the 70s. One a mean spirited shocker, the other an almost unclassifiable jaw dropper. Both of them together...like nothing we've ever had the privilege of releasing. **Note: before the rampant guessing begins, these are NOT studio films**"
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Now for the 3-film set...We're gonna leave this one somewhat of a mystery for the moment, but this extraordinary trilogy of films is one we've been excited to bring back together for a long time. The first plays like a cross between a seedy urban sorta-slasher and an after school special (if only all after school specials were set in sleazy Hollywood and involved serial killers). The second is an over the top mid 80s action film, and the third is an 'everything but the kitchen sink' styled trash-fest loaded with just about every exploitation trope you can think of.
    It's VICE ACADEMY 1-3, right? I'm pretty sure they already announced that for a Nov. release.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    It's VICE ACADEMY 1-3, right? I'm pretty sure they already announced that for a Nov. release.
    I think some people were speculating Angel, Avenging Angel and Angel 3. Descriptions would be a good match.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by agent999 View Post
    I think some people were speculating Angel, Avenging Angel and Angel 3. Descriptions would be a good match.
    Yeah, that makes more sense. Plus, they previously released WONDER WOMEN, from the same director as the first two in the ANGEL series.

I remember the ANGEL films being dull, not sure if I'm going to pre-order now.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    WE did not announce it...