Page 227 of 239 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2381

Thread: The Vinegar Syndrome Discussion Thread

September pre-orders are live on the website. Seems to be the month for gloriously lurid cover art, including a blood-drenched slipcover for Psychos in Love and a flourescent one for Orgy of the Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignatius View Post
    September pre-orders are live on the website. Seems to be the month for gloriously lurid cover art, including a blood-drenched slipcover for Psychos in Love and a flourescent one for Orgy of the Dead.
    they all look fantastic, VS really knows how to do artwork, and those slipcovers they are doing now are fucking great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    they all look fantastic, VS really knows how to do artwork, and those slipcovers they are doing now are fucking great!
    Agreed! I wonder if Vinegar Syndrome would ever consider doing a slipcover for an adult release. That would be awesome.

I wonder why no slip for Trip with the Teacher? The design on Psychos in Love is pretty awesome. I suspect it's much better than the actual movie. If the super slim chance it's still available during the Black Friday sale, I may order it just for that artwork.

Probably going to order The Intrusion. I remember having it on vhs & the artwork is very nice. Any thoughts-reviews on the film yet (is it out?)?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeth View Post
    Probably going to order The Intrusion. I remember having it on vhs & the artwork is very nice. Any thoughts-reviews on the film yet (is it out?)?
    I reviewed the ABA version awhile ago if you just want thoughts on the movie. I've got a review for the VS version done and can post it tomorrow. Not surprisingly it's a big improvement.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

My review has been up for a bit now. It is an unerotic intense thriller. VS has done an amazing job, the film looks beautiful and there is an interview with Michael Gaunt about the film.

Flash, for what it's worth it's cool with me if you want to post links to your stuff on the board. I know you're not here to spam us and what not, so feel free.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Thanks Ian, I didn't want to come across as trying to steal your traffic.
    My review for Intrusion with screenshots.
    Vinegar Syndrome really blew me away with their image and audio quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Thanks Ian, I didn't want to come across as trying to steal your traffic.
    My review for Intrusion with screenshots.
    Vinegar Syndrome really blew me away with their image and audio quality!
    Going to watch this one tonight, Already checked out RED ROSES OF PASSION and SNAPSHOT and thought the transfers were amazing, VS really does 'Criterion' level quality work on their releases.

I am constantly amazed by the quality of Vinegar Syndrome's releases of films I never thought would get a legitimate release.