Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eli Roth's Hemlock Grove

Werewolf!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Bloody Disgusting has an extended extra icky NSFW trailer available here.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

He's gonna have trouble changing back into human form in the morning!!!

So I gave this a shot last week. We really like it (we being my wife and I). About half way through and I am not even bothered by the fact that it looks awful, video quality-wise. Good characters, well-acted (mostly), hits all my horror requirements (beasts, boobs, blood)...entertaining stuff that I recommend to anyone to try out.

I've only noticed Roth's name as the director once, the first episode, and he isn't writing it either that I've seen anyway. They have the guy who wrote the book (books?) in the development team, so that's good too.

Wow...color me surprised indeed!!!

Might give this one a go now...Thanks!

It was alright. A Lynchian monster mash, but not Lynch-level weirdness. That might actually help that it's not inscrutable. Agreeable time waster.

Anyway, I'm glad Netflix is producing these original shows.. This was pretty decent. Lilyhammer is fairly enjoyable and House of Cards is pretty great. .

Hemlock Grove: The Complete First Season

Name:  !cid_image002.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  8.4 KB

Hit Netflix Original Series Available on Blu-ray and DVD October 7th, 2014 from Scream Factory

Pack your bags and say your prayers — you’re on your way to Hemlock Grove. From executive producer Eli Roth, the Primetime-Emmy© nominated Netflix Original Series Hemlock Grove: The Complete First Season arrives on Blu-ray and DVD October 7th, 2014 from Scream Factory. Featuring all 13 exhilarating episodes from the shocking first season, the three disc set also includes all-new bonus features not available on Netflix including six all new vignettes. Horror aficionados should note that additional bonus features will be announced as excitement builds for this release, and fans can pre-order their copy now at ShoutFactory.com.

In a small Pennsylvania town, something evil has come in search of prey. But who is the true monster in Hemlock Grove? The brutal slaying of a teenage girl sends the townspeople of Hemlock Grove into a desperate search to find her killer. But this sleepy community soon finds itself living a nightmare as secrets and rumors threaten to drive them all down a dark path as they struggle to uncover the truth. As they hunt for a monster among them, rumors mount and many of the eccentric residents become suspects, from the newly-arrived Gypsy family to the wealthy Godfrey clan. In the twisted world of Hemlock Grove, everyone hides a dark secret.

Executive produced by Eli Roth (Cabin Fever), based on the novel of the same name by Brian McGreevy, created by McGreevy along with Lee Shipman and starring Famke Janssen (X-Men) Bill Skarsgård (Anna Karenina), Landon Liboiron (Altitude), Penelope Mitchell (The Vampire Diaries), and Dougray Scott (Mission: Impossible II), Hemlock Grove: The Complete First Season, produced by Gaumont International Television for Netflix, is an atmospheric and gripping horror thriller series unlike anything you’ve ever seen.

Hemlock Grove: The Complete First Season Bonus Features

Vignettes:

"Dysfunctional In Every Way,"

"Anatomy of a Kill,

"Fairytales for Adults"

"The Rust Beneath the Surface"

"The Monster Within"

"It Hurts So Good"

Shout! Factory will continue to present the on-going SCREAM FACTORY™ home entertainment series in 2014 with specific release dates, extras and key art. Meanwhile, fans are encouraged to visit the Scream Factory website (www.screamfactorydvd.com), follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ScreamFactoryDVD) and Twitter (@Scream_Factory) or to view exclusive video content on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/ScreamFactoryTV).

About Shout! Factory

Shout! Factory, LLC is a diversified multi-platform media company devoted to producing, uncovering, preserving and revitalizing the very best of pop culture. Founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos have spent their entire careers sharing their music, television and film favorites with discerning consumers the world over. Shout! Factory’s DVD and Blu-Ray™ offerings serve up feature films, classic and contemporary TV series, animation, live music and comedy specials in lavish packages crammed with extras. Shout’s audio division boasts GRAMMY®-nominated box sets, Broadway cast albums, new releases from storied artists, lovingly assembled album reissues and indispensable “best of” compilations. In addition, Shout! Factory maintains a vast digital distribution network which delivers video and audio content to all the leading digital service providers in North America. Shout! Factory also owns and operates Timeless Media Group, Biograph Records, Majordomo Records, HighTone Records and Video Time Machine. These riches are the result of a creative acquisition mandate that has established the company as a hotbed of cultural preservation and commercial reinvention. Shout! Factory is based in Santa Monica, California. For more on Shout! Factory, visit shoutfactory.com
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Rock! Shock! Pop!