Page 171 of 172 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172 LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1711

Thread: Jess Franco Blu-ray

it's cheap on german amazon right now: https://www.amazon.de/Spannender-Kri...1326625&sr=8-5

I enjoyed it and I don't like eurospy! it's better than kiss me monster and two undercover angels for sure. I think rosalba wears a russian(?) uniform in this and there is a hilarious twist where one of the main girls turns out to be a transvestite IIRC.

The film is a hoot! The picture quality on the German disc is fine, although the English track is somewhat muffled. You'll never get the Lucky theme out of your head.

Quote Originally Posted by mjeon View Post
    Artus Films in France is issuing Lucky, the Inscrutable (as Opération Re Mida) on DVD. No English at all. Apparently the earlier German release (Lucky M. füllt alle Särge) has an English soundtrack. The cast includes Rosalba Neri, Teresa Gimpera and Patty Shephard.

https://www.artusfilms.com/euro-spy/...on-re-mida-325
    The German release is the SHORTER (by 10 mins) German version though.

Quote Originally Posted by mjeon View Post
    The film is a hoot! The picture quality on the German disc is fine, although the English track is somewhat muffled. You'll never get the Lucky theme out of your head.
    Glad you like it! The whole score is terrific. I have it on a cd that also has KISS KISS BANG BANG and UPPERSEVEN L'UOMO DA UCCIDERE.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by killer must kill again View Post
    it's cheap on german amazon right now: https://www.amazon.de/Spannender-Kri...1326625&sr=8-5

I enjoyed it and I don't like eurospy! it's better than kiss me monster and two undercover angels for sure. I think rosalba wears a russian(?) uniform in this and there is a hilarious twist where one of the main girls turns out to be a transvestite IIRC.
    Dabnabbit, won't ship to US.
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

While searching (without success) for the clip as it plays in the film, I just discovered I am quoted in a book on it!!! Haha. I used to post at Latarnia Forums as johnny poveratti (SCTV inside joke). Amazing! I'm still saying the same thing about the film all these years later.

https://books.google.com/books?id=5-...0chase&f=false
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    While searching (without success) for the clip as it plays in the film, I just discovered I am quoted in a book on it!!! Haha. I used to post at Latarnia Forums as johnny poveratti (SCTV inside joke). Amazing! I'm still saying the same thing about the film all these years later.

https://books.google.com/books?id=5-...0chase&f=false
    Ha! That's awesome!
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

It was mentioned on the episode of the Severin Films podcast that was released today that they have 2 more Franco Blu-ray's 'coming soon.'
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    It was mentioned on the episode of the Severin Films podcast that was released today that they have 2 more Franco Blu-ray's 'coming soon.'
    I just hope Severin don't choose to release those during a sale. Trying to buy Bahia Blanca and the limited Shining sex at a ridiculous time in the Uk almost sent me six foot under.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    I guess that a 2nd volume of Daniel J White musuic will be included in one of these upcoming Franco titles?