Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Universal Soldier: The Return/Second In Command Blu-ray Coming From Mill Creek

Universal Soldier: The Return/Second In Command Blu-ray Coming From Mill Creek

More HD Van Damme coming our way! Release date for this one is 5/7/13.

Name:  vd.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  36.5 KB

Twice the JCVD Action in Striking High Definition!

UNIVERSAL SOLDIER: THE RETURN (1999)
    Prepare to become obsolete. “Jean-Claude Van Damme is one of the best martial artists and fights of all time!” – IMDB.com

Luc (Jean-Claude Van Damme), is about to be thrown into action once again. The entire Universal Soldier team is facing elimination, including SETH, the super-computer that controls the ultra-warriors. Knowing that his days are numbered, SETH decides to seek revenge by destroying his creators. By morphing into human form he begins to unleash his wicked plan. As Luc faces SETH, a battle pitting man against machine and good against evil ensues, offering the kind of high-intensity sci-fi action you’ve come to expect from Van Damme in a story you won’t soon forget!

SECOND IN COMMAND (2006)
    It’s Time To Take Charge! “Jean Claude Van Damme’s output continues to impress..Second In Command is a thoroughly enjoyable..” – DVD Talk, Ian Jane

In this action-packed, edge-of-your-seat film, Jean-Claude Van Damme plays an official who’s just been appointed as Second in Command to the U.S. Ambassador at an American Embassy in a, turbulent Eastern European nation. When local insurgents attempt a coup d’etat, the nation’s President takes refuge inside the embassy. The embassy is then besieged by the well-armed insurgents. Now it’s up to Van Damme and the embassy’s small detachment of U.S. Marines to fend off the attackers.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

“Jean Claude Van Damme’s output continues to impress..Second In Command is a thoroughly enjoyable..” – DVD Talk, Ian Jane
    Stop pimping your own quotes!!!

SECOND IN COMMAND is one of the ONLY JCVD movies that passed me by.....Worth seeking out???

Obvioulsy I liked it. Mill Creek has quoted me on like three different JCVD movies so far. haha. I'm kinda proud of that.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Does this mean you are famous?
    "No presh from the Dresh!"

Oh, most certainly. I can't walk down the street without getting mobbed.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Universal Soldier: The Return/Second In Command Blu-ray Coming From Mill Creek

Almost all of the JCVD DTV (hey - that has a nice ring to it!) flicks are worth checking out. I like this one too. UNTIL DEATH has a German Blu and IN HELL an Italian one. I'd love to see THE HARD CORPS and that border patrol flick that's name escapes me at the moment get the HD bump too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Obvioulsy I liked it.
    Not really reliable though....The desire for fame has corrupted men stronger than you Mr Jane!!

Prefer to have your opinion "off the record" on here!!

Quote Originally Posted by sukebanboy View Post
    Not really reliable though....The desire for fame has corrupted men stronger than you Mr Jane!!

Prefer to have your opinion "off the record" on here!!
    I liked it too - on the record.

Quote Originally Posted by Horace Cordier View Post
    I liked it too - on the record.
    Ah....but maybe you and Mr Jane are in it TOGETHER.....

I need a person not-in-any-way-connected-to-this-release in order to be free from bias....

Quote Originally Posted by sukebanboy View Post
    Ah....but maybe you and Mr Jane are in it TOGETHER.....

I need a person not-in-any-way-connected-to-this-release in order to be free from bias....
    Then you need Swedish Joe.