Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I Spit on your Grave.....2?

It's described as uncut on Amazon. I'll believe that when I see it.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

The first remake sequel is cut as well, so the only one currently uncut in the UK is I Spit on your Grave 3. The BBFC have recently tightened up their sexual violence guidelines as well so I can't imagine there's any chance these will get through unscathed.

not sure which episode it was but pretty positive that Joe Bob Briggs said he recorded a commentary for I Spit on your Grave: Deja Vu. somewhere in season 2 of The Last Drive-In

Quote Originally Posted by JLG View Post
    not sure which episode it was but pretty positive that Joe Bob Briggs said he recorded a commentary for I Spit on your Grave: Deja Vu. somewhere in season 2 of The Last Drive-In
    He did. He even Tweeted the recording.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

The sequel to the ioriginal has been passed UNCUT.

Still no mention of Savage Vengeance. The Never Say Never Again of this franchise. I love my totally ropey, 'I can't see what's going on' copy I got years ago. Reminds me of all the 8th generation VHS copies horror I watched in the 1980's when everything under the sun was banned in the UK.

I was right that the original still wouldn't get through the BBFC unscathed, but they've reduced the cuts down to 1:41 from the almost 3 minutes required in 2010.

Roninflix has a 3-disc ISOYG set up for pre-order.

https://roninflix.com/collections/pr...ave-3-disc-set

Special Features: New 4K scan of I Spit on Your Grave (1978), High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) widescreen presentations, English SDH Subtitles (Feature Presentations Only), A Horde of Special Features, 3 Discs

DISC 1 - I Spit on Your Grave (1978): NEW 4K SCAN OF I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (1978) FROM DIRECTOR MEIR ZARCHI'S UNCUT 35 MM ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE, NEWLY RESTORED DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO MONO, DTS-HD 5.1, NEW Jennifer’s Journey - the locations of I Spit on Your Grave featurette hosted by writer Michael Gingold, Audio Commentary with writer / director Meir Zarchi, Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs, The Value of Vengeance - Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave, Alternate Day of the Woman Opening Title, Theatrical Trailers, TV & Radio Spots, Still Gallery and NEW Slideshow with Rare & Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set, Reversible Cover

DISC 2: I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2018): DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround, NEW Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs, NEW Cast Interviews, EXCLUSIVE The Making of I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu, Behind-the-Scenes footage with director Meir Zarchi and cast, Theatrical Trailers

DISC 3: Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019): New DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround, EXCLUSIVE Deleted Scenes, NEW Terry Zarchi’s 8mm film starring Camille Keaton, NEW Home Movies – Camille and Meir’s wedding, Trailer

Ronin Flix // 1978, 2018, 2019 // 101 Minutes, 148 MInutes, 103 Minutes // Not Rated // Color // English with English SDH Subtitles // Region A

Name:  ISOYG_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  103.9 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Nice. Joe Bob hasn't done an audio commentary in forever.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.