Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Shaw Brothers Viewing Thread

I like the small hardboxes but the large ones are ugly mostly and take up too much space. But really just give me the film in a ragular dvd case and im happy. im not a big packaging freak.

Does anyone know if there is a master list of all the Fortune Star dvd's that were produced in Hong Kong? I have someone who's going to scour the used market in HK to find used FS dvd's for me but I need to give him titles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a master list of all the Fortune Star dvd's that were produced in Hong Kong? I have someone who's going to scour the used market in HK to find used FS dvd's for me but I need to give him titles.
    I remember Panku over at KFF used to keep a list of all the Legendary Collection/Joy Sales titles but don't know if it's been updated or completed.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    I remember Panku over at KFF used to keep a list of all the Legendary Collection/Joy Sales titles but don't know if it's been updated or completed.
    Thank-you that's a great list, That website looks like a great resource as well. I've decided I want to own them all so the used market is the only way now. Currently I have 118 of them so far.
    Last edited by Mark C.; 06-09-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Thank-you that's a great list, That website looks like a great resource as well. I've decided I want to own them all so the used market is the only way now. Currently I have 118 of them so far.
    Looking at that list, it says Raymond Leung's 1993 comedy, JUSTICE, MY FOOL was never released on dvd (only vcd) but do you have it in your collection? I mean an English subbed Tai Seng version?

Looking at that list, it says Raymond Leung's 1993 comedy, JUSTICE, MY FOOL was never released on dvd (only vcd) but do you have it in your collection? I mean an English subbed Tai Seng version?
    You mean "Justice, My Foot"? Yeah it was released on dvd. I have it in this massive 50 film Stephen Chow boxset I bought years ago.

You mean "Justice, My Foot"? Yeah it was released on dvd. I have it in this massive 50 film Stephen Chow boxset I bought years ago.
    No, this movie came out a year after the Stephen Chow one. It stars Tommy Wong. I don't know if it's a parody or just based on the Chow one because I've never seen it but wanted to check it out. I could've sworn I've seen this on dvd in Chinatown (I think on Tai Seng?) but I regret not picking it up at the time.

No, this movie came out a year after the Stephen Chow one. It stars Tommy Wong. I don't know if it's a parody or just based on the Chow one because I've never seen it but wanted to check it out. I could've sworn I've seen this on dvd in Chinatown (I think on Tai Seng?) but I regret not picking it up at the time.
    So is it really called "Justice, My fool"?

I just bought a few of the Shaw bros blu rays I wanted in the HMV sale for £6 each

Killer constable
    Masked avengers
    Mighty peking man
    Flying guillotine

Happy man