Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Favorite One Sheets!

So, this one goes against my rule of only buying one sheets for films I really enjoy because DEATH MACHINES is stinky. However, this poster is TOPS!

Here we have a solitary "death machine" - this tower of doom that presumably chomps people to death. The stoic faces adorning the upper part of the pyramid add a creepy quality to the proceedings. My guess is that there is either a set of stairs or perhaps an elevator that brings victims to the chomping level where your choice is either to jump into the flaming abyss that surrounds this monstrosity or let the massive teeth crush and pierce you. Either way you die...

The producers liked this art so much they decided to animate it in the wonderful trailer (again, way better than the movie it advertises)...

EDIT: Hmmm, after watching the trailer again I may need to give this movie another shot. The dude kicking the cop thru his side window is great.
    Last edited by Toyboy; 06-15-2013 at 01:28 PM.
    Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyboy View Post
    Here we have a solitary "death machine" - this tower of doom that presumably chomps people to death. The stoic faces adorning the upper part of the pyramid add a creepy quality to the proceedings. My guess is that there is either a set of stairs or perhaps an elevator that brings victims to the chomping level where your choice is either to jump into the flaming abyss that surrounds this monstrosity or let the massive teeth crush and pierce you. Either way you die...
    I'm gonna say it's neither, that it's instead an escalator. The flow of people getting chomped up looks too steady for stairs or an elevator, an escalator would be more regular.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

If you're on an escalator, be sure that your shoelaces are tied.
    Last edited by paul h.; 06-15-2013 at 09:03 PM. Reason: language is a bitch.

I dig the illustration work in this one. A lot of times putting a giant head on a one sheet spells certain death but when you flank it on the left and right sides with hot chicks holding giant weapons, you can compensate for that.

Name:  554636_10151941253214783_1998493967_n.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  72.3 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

This artwork is all kinds of great. I love how there's some sort of bloody lightning bolt coming out of Udo's mouth, and better yet, how that bloody lightning bolt thing hides a potentially naked ass.

Name:  BY6ZAM-CcAAT20M.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  45.8 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

These Japanese one sheet for Horror Of Dracula is.... wtf is it? I don't really know. It's definitely green.

Name:  BbDUpxICcAEnC7b.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  44.0 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I love this one...not sure of it is a real one-sheet or not though...

I think that's one of the ones that the Alamo Drafthouse or something similar did for one of their theatrical runs.

I love the lay out on this one (Matango). The way the three heads are up in the left corner looking bugged out with the mushroom thing in the middle and then that chick being like 'fuck it, I'm out of here' down at the bottom.

Name:  matango-movie-poster-1963-1020668660.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  95.4 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I'm not really sure which actresses these illustrated ladies are supposed to be, but I love them.

Name:  BnxckdtIIAExzyq.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  55.4 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!