Thread: Sin In the Suburbs

Sin In the Suburbs

Joe Sarno's Sin In The Suburbs rules. You get Audrey Campbell as the bored housewife with the horny daughter, you get Dyanne Thorne as the scheming neighbor helping to organize the parties - and you get swingers and wife swappers in funky masks!

This movie is great! Trashy dialogue, venomous characters, bored house wives, naive husbands - lots of that great Sarno-esque melodrama with a really cool cast. The crisp black and white photography lends itself to some nice atmosphere and the score is made up of awesome jazzy intrumental bits.

I love this movie.

Name:  sin-in-the-suburbs-movie-po.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  83.4 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Been a long time since I've seen this, but isn't the "horny daughter" played by Alice Linville (or at least, her under one of her many pseudonyms)? She also played Audrey Campbell's right-hand girl in OLGA'S HOUSE OF SHAME, and later starred in the lost OLGA film, MME. OLGA'S MASSAGE PARLOR. Audrey Campbell didn't appear in MME. OLGA'S MASSAGE PARLOR, so Alice Linville/Whoever played the female torturer in Audrey's absence.

The music and Ms. Thorne are my favorite parts. Think Kubric got any inspiration for his last movie from this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobla View Post
    Been a long time since I've seen this, but isn't the "horny daughter" played by Alice Linville (or at least, her under one of her many pseudonyms)? She also played Audrey Campbell's right-hand girl in OLGA'S HOUSE OF SHAME, and later starred in the lost OLGA film, MME. OLGA'S MASSAGE PARLOR. Audrey Campbell didn't appear in MME. OLGA'S MASSAGE PARLOR, so Alice Linville/Whoever played the female torturer in Audrey's absence.
    Yep, that's her.

This is her in HOS. Definitely the same actress.

Name:  houseofshame-ouch.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  24.1 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!