Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The best shot from your last roll of film/memory card.

Great colors. Another camera phone picture from a Coney Island trip last weekend.

Name:  20140608_125721.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  82.0 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Very nice, Ian
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Photobucket has really knocked this image about:

Last edited by Dom D; 06-14-2014 at 08:00 AM.

It certainly looks like it has Dom!

Actually I swapped out the image. That ones more or less fine. I found that uploading a PNG gives you a decent image from photobucket. Not a lot of fun uploading 70GB files on an Aussie internet connection though.

Skin color around the breast area seems a bit...off (not that I was studying that area intently and exclusively@!!)

And you have appeared to have inadvertently photoshopped an horrendously bad tattoo on her arm for some reason!~

Just realised what a terrible life you have Dom ...taking photos like this all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by sukebanboy View Post
    Skin color around the breast area seems a bit...off (not that I was studying that area intently and exclusively@!!)

And you have appeared to have inadvertently photoshopped an horrendously bad tattoo on her arm for some reason!~
    Terrible tatts are The Thing these days so that's actually incredibly hip and now. Glad she didn't have it when we shot OTYDG though. That and the breasts really wouldn't have been period accurate.

You are right though... The colour on the breast is a touch off on my end too. Photobucket has accentuated it by pushing darker and towards magenta but slightly my fuck up.

Just realised what a terrible life you have Dom ...taking photos like this all the time!
    It's pretty good! Clients busting my balls over a shoot I'm doing tomorrow so feeling stressed about that but generally its good. Because my gallery page is all just girls in very little clothing that's now all I get hired for. That's typecasting I can handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D View Post
    Terrible tatts are The Thing these days so that's actually incredibly hip and now.
    Crikey....really?
    Thats pretty sad...

Those finger tatts of hers real too??

It's pretty good! Clients busting my balls over a shoot I'm doing tomorrow so feeling stressed about that but generally its good. Because my gallery page is all just girls in very little clothing that's now all I get hired for. That's typecasting I can handle.
    Yeah...bet you are fighting against THAT type of typecasting tooth and nail right matey????

Shot a local rock chick today. Weird to shoot someone in clothes. Quite enjoyed it, kind of felt like I was shooting a jeans commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom D View Post
    Shot a local rock chick today. Weird to shoot someone in clothes.
    Haha ,,,,You KNOW you you are in TOO deep when ordinary things seem weird for you!