Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: BLACK EMANUELLE films and offshoots

Quote Originally Posted by Zaibatan View Post
    According to Koch's website, these will be the German theatrical versions, so they'll be heavily cut. That also explains the lack of Italian audio.
    Thanks. I'll still get this though, I don't have these on DVD and, apart from America, haven't seen them since the good old days of analogue satellite TV on German channels. I recall the odd flash of hardcore (in the first one I think), but that was over 20 years ago, so I may be wrong.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

I recall the odd flash of hardcore (in the first one I think), but that was over 20 years ago, so I may be wrong
    There are 3 or 4 that have hardcore segments, but there are different cuts out there. These wont have those segments. America is likely to be heavily cut. Athough saying that these have been scanned from the negative, so I'm tempted also. Doesn't mean to say I have to get rid of my Italian English friendly dvds (these were all uncut)

If they really scanned the original camera negatives, we're likely to get uncut individual releases later.

The Koch boxed set is pushed back until 12/31/19?

http://www.kochmedia-film.de/blu-ray...blu_rays_1_cd/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Le Chat Qui Fume released Joe D'Amato's Emanuelle's Revenge on Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack.

Name:  test.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  17.9 KB

There's a review, in French, here.

https://www.critique-film.fr/test-bl...-et-francoise/

It doesn't appear to be English friendly, which is unfortunate as it looks like a pretty stacked disc.

http://homepopcorn.fr/test-blu-ray-e...ar-joe-damato/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Got the Black Emanuelle set, runtimes are:

Black Emanuelle 96:30
    Bangkok 94:23
    America 92:25
    Around the World 88:10

Watched the first one, nice picture, decent grain and compression. Checked out a bit of America, there are about three shots of the snuff sequence left and a noticeable jump in a shot due to the censorship.

Each disc has a featurette, none of which are English friendly (the featurettes that is). Each also has the trailer and a gallery.
    Last edited by agent999; 12-08-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by agent999 View Post
    Got the Black Emanuelle set, runtimes are:

Black Emanuelle 96:30
    Bangkok 94:23
    America 92:25
    Around the World 88:10

Watched the first one, nice picture, decent grain and compression. Checked out a bit of America, there are about three shots of the snuff sequence left and a noticeable jump in a shot due to the censorship.

Each disc has a featurette, none of which are English friendly (the featurettes that is). Each also has the trailer and a gallery.
    So I assume EMANUELLE AROUND THE WORLD is also the 'softer' cut.

I was really tempted by this but I think I'll sit on the DVDs I have for now (and, of course, Mondo Macabro's new AMERICA Blu-ray). Thanks for the report, agent999; it's massively appreciated.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

I forgot I ordered it, and It's on its way. The way I view it is that if these had been released in the Uk they would also be the softer cuts. I suspect though that we may yet see these released on blu in the US, and in their harder variations.

If you're in the U.S.A. and tempted to order this from Amazon.de, just don't. Mine arrived flattened like a pancake. All 3 disc trays completely shattered. They ship it in an un-padded envelope. Ugh... I hope you're right Lalala76. I'd like to pick up an uncensored set in nice condition.