Thread: American Hustle

American Hustle

I am intrigued.

"A fictional film set in the alluring world of one of the most stunning scandals to rock the States, "American Hustle" tells the story of brilliant con man Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale), who along with his equally cunning and seductive British partner Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams) is forced to work for a wild FBI agent Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper). DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia that's as dangerous as it is enchanting. Jeremy Renner is Carmine Polito, the passionate, volatile, New Jersey political operator caught between the con-artists and Feds. Irving's unpredictable wife Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence) could be the one to pull the thread that brings the entire world crashing down. Like David O. Russell's previous films, "American Hustle" defies genre, hinging on raw emotion, and life and death stakes."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

meh! I'd watch it if it was on (or you make me watch it). I hate Bradley Cooper though. Hate him.

Good cast.....looks interesting.......and their is something about Jennifer Lawrence in this that is pulling me towards seeing it as soon as possible.....cant QUITE put my finger on what it (they) are though at the moment !!.

BRadley Cooper was good in the A-Team and Hangover movies....thought he ruined BETWEEN THE PINES though...

I am definitely seeing this in the Cinema. And in fact, Christian Bales combover is so insane I might try it on for myself in real life, being hair impaired.
    "No presh from the Dresh!"