Thread: Henry Paris on blu ray

Henry Paris on blu ray

I just bought Barbara Broadcast and The Opening of Misty Beethoven on blu ray and I was wondering if there was any word about distribpix releasing the remaining 3 Henry Paris films on blu ray? I would love to get them if they were blu ray but not sure if there is any chance of that, but I thought I remembered something about plans to release them to blu rY several years ago obviously it never happened but I hope it does.

I held off buying the 2k restored Maraschino Cherry for that very reason. Unfortunately even if plans haven't been shelved Distribpix are that slow at releasing things that I wouldn't hold out. The dvds are extremely good anyway.

Yeah I am sure the new dvs's are great but there are so many blu ray releases that it's not a priority to buy these on dvd. I can't keep up with all the blu rays from other companies I just wish that distribpix were able to put out releases faster at their current rate it will be 40 years till we get all the command cinema releases I will be in my 70's haha