Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official DEEP THROAT Thread

Deep Throat - Austrlian DVD

Has anyone seen the Australian DVD of Deep Throat? I was wondering what the quality is like and if it's better than the old Arrow DVD? Also is it uncut? Has anyone on here actually bought it and seen it, or had a chance to compare to to the Arrow DVD?

I haven't seen it to compare quality, but I can tell you that it's cut to ribbons. Totally soft-core. Australia doesn't allow hardcore in their R18+ category (except in art films and documentaries).

I say 'cut to ribbons', supposedly they've reframed each shot to remove the hardcore rather than make any cuts.

ah thanks for the heads up, I was not sure about this release, but glad to know this, as I won't waste my time with it now. I keep hoping this movie will get the deluxe special edition someday, but alas it never seems it will happen. Everyone associated with it is now dead, and Arrow's promised HD release from many years ago never happened, and seems it never will, and all this after they discovered the original negatives to the film. What good are the original negatives if no one ever makes use of them?

Deep Throat

Can anyone guide me into the best possible release of Deep throat. There seems to be a number of releases out there. A link or image would be appreciated. Thanks.

I didn't see it but I hear the VCX release looked the best. That is now impossible to find. Outside of that, I would say the Arrow release (multiple covers but same release). Video won't blow you away but the film is complete.
    Name:  614F6E6V6AL._SY445_.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  58.5 KB aName:  full.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  86.2 KB
    Do not buy the VCA release, it is cut. Beware the cover looks similar to one Arrow uses.
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  15.2 KB

Thanyou. The conflicting info was confusing me. That's a great help

Quote Originally Posted by Lalala76 View Post
    Ok so Imtimatemedia are responsible for the German 18 releases of lots of adult titles produced by the likes of Marc Dorcel etc. So yes it does look like it is cut. Unless of course there is also the hardcore version available coming soon too, which is feasible.
    Uncut Deep Throat media book in October.

http://shop.dtm.at/product_info.php?products_id=66013
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Just a heads up. The new Intimate films mediabook BD of Deep throat is hardcore (62 minutes) English friendly and looks the best it ever has. which is actually pretty darned good.
    Last edited by Lalala76; 11-03-2017 at 05:32 PM.

Don't suppose you've got the ability to post some caps? I don't see this getting a domestic Blu-ray release any time soon.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Don't suppose you've got the ability to post some caps? I don't see this getting a domestic Blu-ray release any time soon.
    Currently watching now, but cant really do screencaps.