Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Who Is Releasing Argento's Opera on Blu-ray?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    Ridiculous that you wouldn't buy a highly anticipated title because the shipping costs too much. If you really wanted it, you could easily put aside a little cash to cover the extra shipping. It's not a big deal.
    Maybe it's ridiculous for you but it's anything but ridiculous for me. Hope Scorpion and Code Red don't get any more of these Italian titles. If you are unable to distribute them properly leave those titles for other labels.

Quote Originally Posted by Raf A. View Post
    Maybe it's ridiculous for you but it's anything but ridiculous for me. Hope Scorpion and Code Red don't get any more of these Italian titles. If you are unable to distribute them properly leave those titles for other labels.
    I am sorry you feel this way, but i reckon so you dont like Music box and kino I theorize, or are you just lumping me in with my brother, like some of you constantly do? Aside from WILD EYE (which would probably would not sold no matter whom I let it handle), and ETOILE (which was a last minute decision) what Italian movie did i held for ransom ?
    Last edited by Scorpion; 11-15-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    I am sorry you feel this way, but i reckon so you dont like Music box and kino I theorize, or are you just lumping me in with my brother, like some of you constantly do? Aside from WILD EYE (which would probably would not sold no matter whom I let it handle), and ETOILE (which was a last minute decision) what Italian movie did i held for ransom ?
    Accept my apologies if I somehow may hve offended you. It was not my intention. I'm just disappointed I'll have to order those deluxe editions from Diabolik or SAE. And before people start telling me it's ridiculous to complain about the shipping costs I'll say that I am not from the USA, our currency is not $ and the more I have to pay is $ the more costly it becomes for me. I also understand it's not your problem Walt, you are in this business to make money. Making those deluxe editions Diabolik, SAE and Ronin exclusives is the reason I said I would not like Scorpion or Code Red to get any more Italian titles, never said you held any title in ransom.