Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: The Films Of Cecil Howard (NSFW)

anyone actually had their order ship YET? I emailed them, said they would get back in 24 hours, been 5 days, no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by zag View Post
    anyone actually had their order ship YET? I emailed them, said they would get back in 24 hours, been 5 days, no reply.
    I don't think anyone's has shipped yet. The guy who looks after the Cecil Howard facebook page (Cecil Howard's son?) was led to believe they were shipping Friday, through to Monday just gone, and Stephen Morowitz was going to post on social media when they had shipped. I've heard nothing since.

My thoughts on this? We're not going to get screwed, Steven is an honest guy, but they're going to ship when they ship and that will be a little bit late.

It's not a big deal to me, I've got plenty to watch in the meantime, but an update on social media or wherever, which would take about a minute or two to do, would be nice.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

well shipping when they ship isn't a good business practice, I will never place an order with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by zag View Post
    well shipping when they ship isn't a good business practice, I will never place an order with them again.
    To be fair, it's always been a bit like this. Those who have ordered and know how Stephen works from past releases (or just know him personally like Ian) get used to this. It's not just shipping, it's getting announced titles finally released in the first place. That being said, when you have them they are of absolute quality.

well I don't know Stephen and I don't plan to get "used to this" all I want is my money back, and they keep saying they are sending a password reset to my email, and it never sends. This is the same reason I don't order from Code Red, they run the same type of crap. I can't even log into the website because their screwy website won't let me log in, stopped being able to 2 days after I ordered.

So, it looks like they are being packaged right now, shipping this Monday. There will definitely be a tracking link with confirmation.

Email with tracking from stamps.com today. As was foretold in the prophecy -- thanks, Lalala76. Post office is going to quarantine it in the plague zone for a month now, I imagine.

When there's just one poor shmoe on the other end of this kind of transaction, I figure it's going to be about as well organized as if I were doing it. And as much as I enjoy smashing a hot & sexy status refresh button, it never seems to really move things along as much as I'd expected. Maybe I should work on my technique.

I also just got a tracking #. Hooray!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Yep, me too.