Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Retard-O-Tron Trilogy of mixtapes

The Retard-O-Tron Trilogy of mixtapes

Did a search, didn't see a thread. I came across the first one on Tracker 3 back in the day and had a blast with it. Then 2 came out a year later and just recently the 3rd one has come out. I wanted to start a thread on these mixtapes for a while but I couldn't think of what to say other then spell WTF in bold in every sentence. Just a mind melting experience, a psychotronic acid trip. I'm waiting for the DVD of the 3rd one to check out the commentary and find out where some of the insanity came from.

Pro tip: if you see a clip with an Asian person, it's going to get extremely weird.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Arent these made by CINEMA SEWER (AKA Robin Bougie )from this very message board???)

Not 100% sure on that...but for some reason my brain is telling me it is true!!

Yep, Robin is involved. They're definitely a fun watch.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

They are edited together by Roelewapper, who I actually met on the old dvdmaniacs board back in the day. We teamed up by pooling our collections of weird clips and footage for these releases. He does all the hard work, and I just kick back and suggest clips to use, record commentaries, do some art here and there, lend my name to the brand, and sell them in my online store. It's a good deal.

Here:
    http://cinemasewer.ecrater.com/c/978666/dvds-and-cds

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Bougie View Post
    They are edited together by Roelewapper, who I actually met on the old dvdmaniacs board back in the day. We teamed up by pooling our collections of weird clips and footage for these releases. He does all the hard work, and I just kick back and suggest clips to use, record commentaries, do some art here and there, lend my name to the brand, and sell them in my online store. It's a good deal.
    Good old fashioned Exploitation by the proletariat of natural talent in a sweatshop-style environment of work that results in the evil slave driver receiving all the credit while the hard worker is exploited and goes uncredited...

Keep up the good work Robin!

Way Out Hep Cat Johnny Stickman's Avatar
    I have volumes 1 and 2, I still need to dive into the second video. The first one is excellent though. Definitely a fun and bizarre viewing experience.

Hey Robin, where did that clip from part 3 that featured an Ultraman-looking dude smacking down a kaiju with newspaper come from?
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    Hey Robin, where did that clip from part 3 that featured an Ultraman-looking dude smacking down a kaiju with newspaper come from?
    Robin wont know.....he's just the guy brandishing the whip!!!

I hope we get a Vol. 4 - these mixtapes are some of the best I've ever seen.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    I hope we get a Vol. 4 - these mixtapes are some of the best I've ever seen.
    Love mix tapes, here is my collection. I do feel the internet killed these though, kids nowadays make montage parodies.
    Last edited by Mark C.; 09-22-2020 at 12:13 PM.