Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Impulse Pictures Releasing 42nd Street Forever - The Peep Show Collection

Oh, I'll have to write to them to see if I can get on the list. I used to get them in paper form with screeners.

For some reason after the press email for Vol. 30 came in, the press email for Vol. 29 followed.

42ndStreet Forever: The Peep Show Collection Vol. 29
    1 DVD disc
    Label: Impulse Pictures
    Prebook: 5/14/19 Street: 6/11/19
    MSRP: $24.95
    UPC: 654930110195
    Catalog #: IMP0100
    Color, 107 minutes in English (projector sound only)
    DVD Region All. Full Screen (1.33:1) Presentation
    Dolby Digital Mono
    Production year: 1970s and 1980s
    Director: various
    Cast: Candida Royalle, Veri Knotty, Rhonda Jo Petty, Merle Michaels

Their place in history is undeniable. Hardcore 8mm stag films introduced explicit human sexuality to the public. Predating every other moving picture home format, these inauspicious productions provided not only a window to a whole other world but also immediate relief for those not fortunate enough to make their fantasies into reality. Thousands of these underground movies were made between the 1960s and 1980s and sold in the back of sex magazines or distributed to the almost 60,000 private "peep show" booths located in adult stores in most major cities.

Impulse Pictures is proud to present 42ND STREET FOREVER - THE PEEP SHOW COLLECTION VOL. 29, a new, continuing series of salacious 8mm shorts, re-mastered from original film prints. This collection features fifteen classic "loops" with titles like “Three’s Not a Crowd”, “Naughty Nurses”, “Man-Eater”, and more! Watch for adult film stars Candida Royalle, Veri Knotty, Rhonda Jo Petty and Merle Michaels, and a slew of unknowns in these raunchy rarities!

Special Features:
    Each loop individually selectable, or playback an entire disc with "Play All" function

Name:  5d38887c-737e-4c7b-97ee-a45ce068eceb.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  74.6 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

42ndStreet Forever: The Peep Show Collection Vol. 31
    1 DVD disc
    Preorder: 7/16/19 Street: 8/13/19
    UPC: 654930110393
    Catalog #: IMP0102
    Color, 123 minutes in English (projector sound only)
    Dolby Digital Mono
    Cast: Ginger Lynn, Oral Annie, Linda Shaw, Leslie Winston

Their place in history is undeniable. Hardcore 8mm stag films introduced explicit human sexuality to the public. Predating every other moving picture home format, these inauspicious productions provided not only a window to a whole other world but also immediate relief for those not fortunate enough to make their fantasies into reality. Thousands of these underground movies were made between the 1960s and 1980s and sold in the back of sex magazines or distributed to the almost 60,000 private "peep show" booths located in adult stores in most major cities.

Impulse Pictures is proud to present 42ND STREET FOREVER - THE PEEP SHOW COLLECTION VOL. 31, a new, continuing series of salacious 8mm shorts, re-mastered from original film prints. This collection features fifteen classic "loops" with titles like “Wet Day Dream”, “Double Humpers”, “Serena’s Slave”, and more! Watch for adult film stars Ginger Lynn, Oral Annie, Linda Shaw and Leslie Winston, and a slew of unknowns in these raunchy rarities!

Special Features:
    •Each loop individually selectable, or playback an entire disc with "Play All" function.

Name:  cc.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  73.7 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

42nd Street Forever: The Peep Show Collection Vol. 32
    1 DVD disc
    Preorder: 8/13/19 Street: 9/10/19
    UPC: 654930110492
    Catalog #: IMP0103
    Color, 113 minutes in English (projector sound only)
    Dolby Digital Mono
    Cast: Linda Shaw, Susan Nero, Veri Knotty and Arcadia Lake

Impulse Pictures is proud to present 42ND STREET FOREVER - THE PEEP SHOW COLLECTION VOL. 32, a new, continuing series of salacious 8mm shorts, re-mastered from original film prints. This collection features fifteen classic "loops" with titles like “Sunrise Service”, “Lick Me Clean”, “Shower Head”, and more! Watch for adult film stars Linda Shaw, Susan Nero, Veri Knotty and Arcadia Lake, and a slew of unknowns in these raunchy rarities!

Special Features:
    • Each loop individually selectable, or playback entire disc with "Play All" function.

Name:  peep.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  233.5 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I haven't picked one of these up in years. Does Synapses still have a yearly %50 off sale? when?

Impulse Pictures’ October 2019 Release of the Latest Additions to their Peep Show Collection. 42nd Street Forever: The Peep Show Collection Vol. 33 and 34.

42nd Street Forever: The Peep Show Collection Vol. 33
    1 DVD disc
    Preorder: 9/10/19 Street: 10/8/19
    UPC: 654930111598
    Catalog #: IMP0114
    Color, 103 minutes in English (projector sound only)
    Dolby Digital Mono
    Cast: Loni Sanders, Linda Shaw, Chris Cassidy, Mai Lin

42nd Street Forever: The Peep Show Collection Vol. 34
    1 DVD disc
    Preorder: 9/10/19 Street: 10/8/19
    UPC: 654930111697
    Catalog #: IMP0115
    Color, 123 minutes in English (projector sound only)
    Dolby Digital Mono
    Cast: Susan Nero, John Holmes, Vanessa del Rio, Annette Haven

Impulse Pictures is proud to present 42ND STREET FOREVER - THE PEEP SHOW COLLECTION VOL. 33, a new, continuing series of salacious 8mm shorts, re-mastered from original film prints. This collection features fifteen classic "loops" with titles like “The Dressing Room”, “Two in a Tub”, “Young and Hot”, and more! Watch for adult film stars Loni Sanders, Linda Shaw, Chris Cassidy and Mai Lin, and a slew of unknowns in these raunchy rarities!

42ND STREET FOREVER - THE PEEP SHOW COLLECTION VOL. 34, features fifteen classic "loops" with titles like “The Geisha Princess”, “Never Too Hot”, “Bloody Mary”, and more! Watch for adult film stars Susan Nero, John Holmes, Vanessa del Rio, Annette Haven and a slew of unknowns in these raunchy rarities!

Special Features:
    • Each loop individually selectable, or playback the entire disc with "Play All" function.

Name:  01.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  86.0 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

they are up to coming soon Volume #35! Damn, I have totally not even paid attention to this series in years, I think I had up to volume like #8 or something, I might actually start collecting these again, just seems like it will take forever to start back at volume 1 lol, but it would be fun at least lol. These loops from back then were always a bit strange, but I remember liking them, I never really got into loops other than the ones Synapse released. It seemed like something you could get into and spend years going through, which isn't a bad thing at all I always liked seeing people who made that 1 loop and nothing else, it was like a surprise every loop, and then I'd wonder whatever happened to that girl or guy. I just wish someone would release loops, but actually do some restoration work on them, every DVD I had they seemed like were poor quality if I remember correctly. I think loops also deserve to not look like crap.