Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I keep trying to hate KISS but it's not working.

I can't wait for the other three autobiographies to come out so you can put all four together and have four shitty books.

You're behind the times, CACE man, Gene's already written two and a half and Frehley's is in the works.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Casey View Post
    I can't wait for the other three autobiographies to come out so you can put all four together and have four shitty books.
    Simmon's books suck because he's so busy putting on his obnoxious "Master Of The Universe" shtick that he forgets how to entertain people. The Criss book should be fun because he will probably go after Gene ruthlessly after all the shit Gene has been talking for years. Frehley's last solo album was great (everything that Sonic Shit was not) but a book? Can he string a sentence together?

Quote Originally Posted by Horace View Post
    Can he string a sentence together?
    I think A Little Below The Angels answers that question for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Casey View Post
    I think A Little Below The Angels answers that question for you.
    Alcohol is still a friend of mine.

Anyway, I know Ace is clean but all those years of abuse may have impaired his memory a bit? If he has a good ghostwriter however.........

From kissonline.com

KISS heading into studio in March

By Eric MacKinnon

KISS guitarist Tommy Thayer has confirmed that the legendary rockers are heading back into the studio and plan to release a new album before the end of the year. And he reveals it will follow much the same format as 2009’s Sonic Boom which was a massive success on both sides of the Atlantic.

In an interview with BackstageAxxess Thayer says: “The great news is that we are going in the studio again in the next month or two. We are starting to work on writing some songs, approach it just like we did with Sonic Boom and keep it all in the band in terms of the writing, with no agenda besides writing great rock n’ roll songs that we love, then rehearsing them before then recording them. It really felt good to us so we’ll go the same way this time.”

The new record will be the bands 20th studio album and Thayer reveals KISS co-leader Paul Stanley will produce it, after the success he had at the helm on Sonic Boom He adds: “Paul knows more what a KISS record should sound like than anybody, to be honest with you, so he is going to lead the charge and produce it again and we are all really excited about it.

“I know we are going to start working on it really soon in terms of the writing and rehearsing and we’ll probably be in the studio by March, so sometime this year I’m sure you’ll see a spanking new KISS album that’s gonna kick some butt!”

Quote Originally Posted by Toyboy View Post
    so sometime this year I’m sure you’ll see a spanking new KISS album that’s gonna kick some butt!” [/B]
    Sweet, I'm looking forward to it. Especially if it sounds like Sonic Boom.

No wait, that's not true at all. Fake Ace.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Oh snap!

Seriously though? Creatures Of The Night is good. I was listening to it this morning.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Fuck yeah, it's good, 'cuz Vinnie Vincent is a thousand times better than Tommy Thayer, and Vinnie Vincent sucks.