Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Revenge Of The Cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Headless Body View Post
    But what about the 5.1 remix the world has been clamoring for?
    Remixes are heresy!

Just kidding. I feel you.

This movie is great, the 70's must have been a great time to live, especially after the chaos of the 60's, just going by movies I have learned a lot about the 70's, women back then were all pencil thin, with big tits, if you had a van you were going to lay more pipe than Exxon. Women at the beach could NOT stay clothed for more than 10 seconds, and the devil was responsible for it all haha, that's what the 70's was like right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fundi View Post
    This movie is great, the 70's must have been a great time to live, especially after the chaos of the 60's, just going by movies I have learned a lot about the 70's, women back then were all pencil thin, with big tits, if you had a van you were going to lay more pipe than Exxon. Women at the beach could NOT stay clothed for more than 10 seconds, and the devil was responsible for it all haha, that's what the 70's was like right?
    Yes, and women gave rimjobs behind the counter at fast food joints. All the time!
    Last edited by JoeS; 03-02-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeS View Post
    Yes, and women gave rimjobs behind the counter at fast food joints. All the time!
    I hope she didn't kiss her momma with that mouth lol

"Would you like fries with that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fundi View Post
    REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS is exactly what I assumed high school was going to be like. Unfortunately, I attended HS during the Reagan years...

I also missed out on the 70s but I imagine the best things about that era in terms of the females were 1) the general absence of tattoos and multiple piercings, 2) gals not dying their hair in weird colors, 3) leggings weren't considered casual wear...therefore one was spared the sight of women who have no business wearing skin tight yoga pants that show every flab and paunch of their nether regions.

Hey, so I received and read the script for REVENGE OF THE CHEERLEADERS (actually called CHEERLEADERS II on the title page.) The draft is not numbered or dated (outside of "1974") but it is early enough in the process that there are still six main cheerleaders instead of five. Two of the actress were fired during a production shutdown, due to their reluctance to do nudity. They are still visible in some scenes, resulting in some interesting continuity issues. They were replaced by just one new actress, Helen Lang. I always wondered what the original two characters were called, and via the magic of freeze frame, was able to to determine that one was "Jewel." The other one's hair was so long that there was never a shot of her name visible on the back of her cheerleader outfit. Turns out she was "Leslie," which became Helen Lang's character. I guess I should have seen that one coming.

I was previously aware of some of the changes from script to finished film, but the biggest surprise was that the film was originally intended to feature "Novi," the janitor from THE CHEERLEADERS (1972.) A lot of his activity was shifted over to Nurse Beam in the film.

Here's a deleted scene from the TV version in case you've never seen it. I wish the whole thing would surface. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq7PnRf8-wE

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    Given the shit situation with the elements on this title, this seems like it could be important.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/1976-Reveng...ry!90266!US!-1
    Nope. Workprint mag rolls. Straight to the dumpster they should go.

Current banner is a thing of beauty.