Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Andy Milligan

Oh and anyone intereted in seeing Milligan's TV pilot, Adventures Of Red Rooster, would do well to check out a certain torrent site. It's not like there's any other way to see it or an official release to support, but it is out there.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Thanks, had not noticed this one.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Is it REALLY a 'madcap horror comedy'??

Aren't all of his films?

More information on Frolic Films:

http://frolicpictures.com/

Assuming this release is legit, they must have lower their asking price for the rights quite a bit since I can't see Frolic paying much for this.

Fleshpot on 42nd Street and Night Birds are my favourite Milligan films. Favourites in that I sat all the way through them. I wish more of his sexploitation had survived rather than his horror films.

Master of the "bucketlist" films Andy Milligan kills a poor mice to make The Rats Are Coming! The Werewolves Are Here! Concerns a family, the Mooneys, struggling with genetic lycanthropy. One daughter, Diana, is sent to a Scottish medical school in order to help save the family, and returns with a new husband, Gerald. The family disapproves, especially Diana's wicked sister Monica, and spends most of the movie trying to convince Gerald to leave. The family patriarch, Papa, warms to Gerald once he learns that Diana is pregnant, because a normal baby could save the bloodline. Subplots involve Monica's hatred for her animalistic brother Malcolm, who is kept chained in a room, and eldest sister Phoebe's dark secret concerning her relationship with Papa. The inevitable full moon causes the entire family to turn into werewolves, attacking Diana, Gerald, and each other. Gerald and Diana manage to survive the resultant bloodbath, but Diana later tells her husband that his only purpose had been to get her pregnant. She is not normal, as the audience has been led to believe, but can shape-shift at will. She does so, devouring Gerald. Distributor Mishkin realize Werewolf film was dead in the box office, so he ask Milligan to add Rat footage to the film since WILLARD/BEN was very popular at the box-office. Starring Milligan's regular Hope Stansbury. CODE RED DVD is ashamed to present digital restored version in HIGH DEFINITION!

Language: English
    Anamorphic Widescreen 1.78.1 (16x9)
    Rated R
    88 minutes
    COLOR
    Region Free

Brand New HD Master from a 35mm dupe negs

http://www1.screenarchives.com/title...MITED-EDITION/

Name:  10418268_10153728926027235_843443393809344133_n.jpg
Views: 265
Size:  36.3 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Ugh, that synopsis. Fuck's sake.

that $25 price tag scares me away. even more so, if you consider what you'll probably get for your money: barebones release, no menu, no chapter stops, faded grindhouse print in the wrong aspect ratio -- I'll pass!