Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Andy Milligan

Hi. Has anyone out there seen the longer cut of BLOOD? I believe it was released through Code Red. If anyone has, please, let me know what footage is added.

The guys who do No Budget Nightmares got permission from SWV to synch up their commentary to Milligan's The Body Beneath.

You can watch it here:

http://dorkshelf.com/2016/11/01/no-b...-body-beneath/

The link also provides an mp3 download if you'd rather synch it up to your DVD.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Gargehouse Pictures getting in on the Milligan action...

"Attention Andy Milligan fans: Garagehouse Pictures is extremely excited to announce that we'll be releasing Andy Milligan's outrageous punk rock Frankenstein opus MONSTROSITY (1987) on Blu-ray! The film will be transferred in 4K and restored from the original camera negative, and will include an audio commentary by Jimmy McDonough, author of "The Ghastly One - The Sex-Gore Netherworld of Filmmaker Andy Milligan", and camera operator Charles Beasley, plus trailers, outtakes and more to be announced! Look for more details coming soon!"
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Gargehouse Pictures getting in on the Milligan action...

"Attention Andy Milligan fans: Garagehouse Pictures is extremely excited to announce that we'll be releasing Andy Milligan's outrageous punk rock Frankenstein opus MONSTROSITY (1987) on Blu-ray! The film will be transferred in 4K and restored from the original camera negative, and will include an audio commentary by Jimmy McDonough, author of "The Ghastly One - The Sex-Gore Netherworld of Filmmaker Andy Milligan", and camera operator Charles Beasley, plus trailers, outtakes and more to be announced! Look for more details coming soon!"
    This news made my day. Such a wild, freaky movie.
    Now everyone can have a complete KRULL lifestyle.

Commentary with McDonough makes this hard to resist.
    Wish it was almost any other Milligan though...

I will be all over this release, the commentary by Jimmy McDonough will probably be pretty informative as I believe he was also on the set of that film.

From the AGFA twitter feed:

"We discovered a new alternate title for Andy Milligan's THE MAN WITH TWO HEADS."

Name:  DAI-ObaXoAAQ4G_.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  38.8 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Seeds is coming to Blu-ray in November through Vinegar Syndrome in conjunction with Distribpix, Vapors will be included with it.

"Vinegar Syndrome’s new refurbishment of SEEDS has been scanned and restored in 4K from its original 35mm and 16mm negative elements."

More info here:

https://www.facebook.com/cinemaarcan...20943381457371
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Seeds is coming to Blu-ray in November through Vinegar Syndrome in conjunction with Distribpix, Vapors will be included with it.

"Vinegar Syndrome’s new refurbishment of SEEDS has been scanned and restored in 4K from its original 35mm and 16mm negative elements."

More info here:

https://www.facebook.com/cinemaarcan...20943381457371
    This is amazing news...the fact these other out takes have survived is why I will always hope lost films will surface. Can't wait to see Neil flannagans turn in this. If vinegar syndrome were to find the filthy five/gutter trash/kiss me etc I would be ecstatic

I love that the camera original was misidentified as workprint because of how rough Milligan's editing process was. In The Ghastly One Jimmy McDonough describes watching Milligan grab shots off the wall, tear the ends off with his teeth, and hurriedly splice them together. Given how well the restorations of NIGHTBIRDS and THE BODY BENEATH turned out I can't wait to see how this looks, even if the elements are a bit battered.