Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wonderful World Of The Polonia Brothers

Watched Forest Primeval last night, good, goofy fun. It cribs from Evil Dead and Equinox a lot but they admit as much in the commentary.

The Brothers' favorite recurring theme (taking a dump) plays a part in this one too and at one point on the commentary John says it looks like he took a dump in his pants.

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of their movies have references to taking dumps?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

yes, definitely, and it's usually related to horror in some way, painful or someone gets attacked while doing so, probably a unique theme to their work lol :D

Last night I got drunk and watched Hellspawn. It was pretty rad. Someone on the IMDB says it's the worst movie to ever be commercially released but I thought it was fun even if half the time the dialogue was so poorly recorded that I didn't actually know what was going on. I think maybe I just like people running around in rubber masks causing trouble, and this movie offers up a lot of that, as well as some titties. I like titties too.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I loe cheesy movies, bad movies, etc, there's so much entertainment in them... I can't even sit there and say this or that movie is the worse ever, I mean I've seen Hollywood stuff on huge budgets all slick and perfect and was completely bored by them, but the bad low budget stuff rarely bores me.

love I mean

Half way through Night Thirst, lots of footage taken and recycled from Terror House. Also, someone takes a dump.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

lmao... and yeah they recycle footage a plots a lot, symbolic maybe?

I also noticed when I watched Dweller that when they are watching the dirty movie in the cabin, that the footage from the dirty movie is the shower scene footage that opens Night Thirst. Mileage!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I have to admit that I have never seen a Polonia Brothers movie..

Where would be the best place to start in order to ease me into their world??

Splatter Farm is probably their most popular. The DVD is cut but the easier way to get it. Breeders is a popular one too.

It's a slippery slope though... be careful.

The recent SRS releases of their early films are awesome too.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!