Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Daredevil

Yeah all the fights in the comic are so realistic?? It's not perfect for sure but for me the strengths outweigh the weaknesses, especially once the Punisher shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy G View Post
    Yeah all the fights in the comic are so realistic?? It's not perfect for sure but for me the strengths outweigh the weaknesses, especially once the Punisher shows up.
    I don't know about you but the concept of a guy getting splashed with a mysterious chemical that gives him advanced abilities at the cost of his sight, ninja cults, and immortal people is incredibly realistic.

I demand the absolute utmost of realism in comic book adaptations of a universe that has the Hulk, Iron Man, and Spider Man in it. Utmost. And if not, I will complain on the internet about that.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Alex K. View Post
    I don't know about you but the concept of a guy getting splashed with a mysterious chemical that gives him advanced abilities at the cost of his sight, ninja cults, and immortal people is incredibly realistic.

I demand the absolute utmost of realism in comic book adaptations of a universe that has the Hulk, Iron Man, and Spider Man in it. Utmost. And if not, I will complain on the internet about that.
    Is it really so much to ask that someone throwing a punch (playing the part of the son of a professional boxer), at least throws a punch properly? Did I hurt your feelings by daring to criticize the show?

You're certainly entitled to your opinion and there are issues with the show but does the unrealistic gunplay in 99 percent of films make you incapable of watching them?

Quote Originally Posted by Randy G View Post
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion and there are issues with the show but does the unrealistic gunplay in 99 percent of films make you incapable of watching them?
    It depends, honestly. I have seen some movies where someone was supposed to be a veteran cop, but didn't know how to hold a gun properly, and that does take me out of things a bit. The main issue I had with Daredevil was that it is a main point of the character that he is one of the best hand-to-hand fighters in the Marvel universe, and the guy playing him looked like a 5-year old fighting on the playground. It didn't help that I watched the first episode after watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which had excellent fight choreography, made better by the actors working with Georges St. Pierre to actually learn how to fight.

D'Onofrio confirmed to be returning for S2.

http://www.cbr.com/daredevil-vincent...R-TW&view=list
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

That was pretty obvious. I just hope D'onofrio's Kingpin will be integrated in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Put this guy in the next Spiderman flick. Done.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky