Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Since y'all asked for it. Newt's deep south indie wrestling pic thread

I hope it all pans out for you, Newt!

Any thoughts on All Out? I have been loving AEW and look forward to the weekly show.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    I hope it all pans out for you, Newt!

Any thoughts on All Out? I have been loving AEW and look forward to the weekly show.
    Shit I dont know how I missed this.

AEW so far is very hit and miss for me. Not a fan of the Bucks or Orange Cassidy. But most of the rest of the roster I am enjoying. Got the DVR set to record their weekly show.

Name:  6M0R6dul.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  80.9 KB

Thats the next show I am hitting.
    Name:  jlDpVaRl.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  47.3 KB

Grabbed tickets the other day. The promoter is nice. As long as 200 tickets get sold I get the money for my ticket refunded. The other 3 tickets are for my father,he comes to watch the matches and man my table while I am filming,and two friends.

Also got a new piece of gear for the shows.
    Name:  RGdX3Ugl.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  46.0 KB
    Hoping it is cold enough to wear the jacket. Now just gotta find some Adidas pants that are black with gold trim to match the mask and jacket.

Show is titled All you need is a Chance since Danny Chance is getting a shot at the BIW big title. He hasn't lost a match in BIW so far. Started off getting booked cause he was the rookie driving one of the vets. So Josh,the BIW promoter,threw Danny into a tag match. The crowd loved Danny and the next show Danny got the second biggest pops of the night. Being a smart promoter Josh has slowly been moving Danny up the card.

Talked to Danny a week or so ago and gonna do a longish interview with him before the show.

Good stuff, as always Newt!

Well the show was blast.

375 people. Hot vocal crowd.

I had talked to Danny Chance and he said he was gonna grant me an interview. He got there right at 6pm,doors opened at 7pm. Sat his bags down and we did the interview.

Like 15 minutes after that the doors opened and the crowd flooded in.

Show starts

Nightmare Known as Jeremiah vs Braxton Hunter...Braxton was a replacement cause T-Ray got hurt. Braxton is young and works all over LA/MS. Nice dude but needs some work.

Second Match

Cassandra Golden,in GOLd of course,vs Myka Madrid

Never seen either lady before. Got a chance to talk to Cassandra before the show and she was super nice.

After the match she asks me if while filming I happened to notice if her boob popped out. Told her I thought I had seen that but I don't think it showed up on my footage. But that people were filming with a 1080p camera and it might appear on their footage "Archer keeps telling me I need to get a bigger top. All the weight I gained the past few months went to my chest and backside".

Apoc Adam Asher vs Camacho

Camacho was originally gonna face local guy Bobby Lambert,but he got hurt the week before.

Camacho is the muscle for THe King Rob Love,who the crowd has dubbed Burger King. So a week before the show myself and another guy went around getting burger king crowns to pass out.

When Apoc came in to the civic center I gave him a crown,which he hid. So Rob Love's reaction when Apoc came out wearing the crown was great.

The King Rob Love vs Leroy Lee

Leroy Lee aka Darius Lee aka Tatt2 was the other replacement on the show. Known him for a few years now. Nice dude.

MAIN EVENT

BIW Southern Champion Steve Anthony vs The Amazing Danny Chance.

The weekend before this show Steve Anthony won the BIW Southern title for the second time. This was Danny's first shot at the title.

Philip worked for a few different MS indie feds as a ring announcer. Then up and disappeared for 2 years. So he asked if we could do a short video with him explaining why he disappeared.

then he made the mistake of asking me about my thoughts on modern wrestling....

Sorry this took forever to get uploaded. Between being sick and my internet being shit for 2 weeks I spent what felt like 5 days uploading this match.

Back a few years ago as a surprise Xmas gift my mother got my a new video camera. It shoots 1080p. But has a crappy mic and no way to plug an external mic into it.

Well at the last BIW show I had two buddies,one of them was in the last video I posted. They wanted to do some commentary during the matches. So I gave them the HD camera told them the mic sucked. Tried every program I got to try to make it easier to hear their commentary...but yea that didn't work.

Anyways here is the 1080P stationary camera version of Cassandra Golden,the tall black lady in gold,vs Myka Madrid. Also had them film the main event with the camera and gonna try to get that uploaded soon.