Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Since y'all asked for it. Newt's deep south indie wrestling pic thread

SO the big match on this show was the main event of Apoc Adam Asher,I interviewed him earlier this year,vs BIW Southern Heavyweight Champ Steve Anthony.

With the crowd having lots of new people,Apoc came out before the first match cutting a promo on Anthony. Which made Steve come out and we got a great war of words.

I right now got Will Allday,ROW and CWFH star, vs Gino Medina,ROW and MLW star,match uploading. The owner of BIW has been trying to book Will Allday for years now. But Will is blowing up and working all over the USA. Then this show getting moved to the 30th and being a Friday it worked out. Since Gino and Will had to goto Memphis on the 31st for a big wrestling show.

Got the chance to talk to Will after his match and dude was very very happy at how the crowd reacted to him.

Name:  123168488_386671202466915_310091830370662351_n (1).jpg
Views: 66
Size:  703.3 KB

The King of Wrestling Podcast was supplied with an extra ticket to the BIW show to give away. Once a winner was choosen I contacted them. Told him to message me when he got to the show. So went out and got a picture with him.

Hard to see it but I have on a luchadore cape that matches my mask.

Here's the second match from the show.

Gino Medina,trained by Booker T and now signed with MLW,vs Will Allday,trained by Booker T and works all over the US.

The owner of BIW has been wanting to book Will Allday for years now. And finally the dates worked out. Sorry for how shaky the footage gets when I move. Got a tripod ordered.

Main Event

Apoc Adam Asher vs BIW Southern Heavyweight Champ Steve Anthony

So as I mentioned there was a pile of cameras filming the BIW show. The head of Bodyslam Media Productions , Koby Quarters Rutland, got all the footage and sent it to a pro video editor. So far the first match is ready.

During the video you will see me walking around in a flannel and a lucha mask filming parts.

On commentary is Koby and the newest edition to our crew The Fairchild Donovan Moore. For years now Donovan's Uncle Big County Tommy Moore would do commentary with Koby. But Tommy sadly passed in early September. So we talked and asked Donovan if he wanted to join the crew.

For his first time doing this I think Donovan did a decent job.

Another match is up. Once again this was made using the footage from 4 cameras. And has the commentary from Koby and Donovan.

I guess a silver lining to Covid is you can rock that mask anywhere you want and no one really blinks? I've seen a few guys in our neighborhood wearing luchadore masks and it makes me kinda jealous, not gonna lie.

You guys are upping your game with the multi-camera stuff.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Thx man. I tried to wear my Bandito mask grocery shopping the other day. Got told it "Covered too much of my face."
    Name:  ZEQFEZf.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  101.4 KB

That's the mask. I asked why it mattered how much of my face was covered. "Well we gotta be able to indentify you if you do something illegal."

"Ok like most people in the place I have grocery shopped for 13 years now couldn't tell it was me cause I got a mask on. But ok I will walk back to my car and swtich masks."

Koby finally realized it was time to get us a video editor. After having the Hoodmark show fail he is now just gonna sponsor BIW shows. And wanted a nice reel of footage to show other sponsors.
    If you are wanting a lucha mask Ian goto https://mrmaskman.com/. That's the best place to order from. They ship from Mexico so takes a bit to get to ya. But he has a huge selection.

Just went there and now he offers mouth covers. https://mrmaskman.com/collections/mouth-cover they are a bit high. But I'm tempted to order a few to wear out in town.

Should start rocking the Lucha mask: https://www.instagram.com/p/B3AYJSAFnM_/
    Vortice Mortale - Latest post: Secret Games Trilogy (Gregory Dark, 1992-94)

I like that one Tom.

Got in 15 kids lucha masks and 5 Adult ones recently. Hope the next show is like the last. Where my masks sold out in about 20 minutes.