Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Yellowstone - Taylor Sheridan, Kevin Costner - Paramount Network

Excellent. I just watched LET HIM GO for the first time the other night and Costner was very much in John Dutton mode. Can't wait to see what happened to everyone at the end of season 3.

I'm gonna skip the trailer and go in fresh.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    Excellent. I just watched LET HIM GO for the first time the other night and Costner was very much in John Dutton mode. Can't wait to see what happened to everyone at the end of season 3.

I was surprised by how disappointed I was in LET HIM GO. I'm still glad I saw it. I did like Costner in it and agree that he's in full low-rent John Dutton mode but it just didn't click. I realized I can't stand Diane Lane as an actress. Gorgeous woman, I'd love to day drink with her but as an actress, yikes! I feel the same way about Jeri Ryan after her turn in BOSCH season 2.

The trailer shows almost nothing new but maybe two whole seconds. I'm gonna try and watch the marathons this weekend, they say new promos will air. I'm curious if they show any new footage. Part of me is fine not seeing anything new until the season drops, given the multiple cliff hanger endings. I figured they won't kill any of the main cast off and the press release alludes to Beth surviving because, of course. But a huge part of me would only be satisfied if they had the balls to kill of the three main players. I would love to watch the fallout from that with the remaining cast. It would be great to see the bunkhouse boys (and girl) inherit the ranch and win the fight. But I'm sure whatever they do will be just as swell.

As much as this trailer frustrated me I am SO excited I can hardly contain myself!!
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    RAW® doggin' it. I'm proud of you. Are you gonna be able to abstain until the premier?
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

I thought LET HIM GO was good, not great. The climax was satisfying, yet ludicrous. My big problem with it was with the Weboy clan - who were these people? The movie just presents them as vague evil incarnate; I would've preferred a little more backstory. I'm sure the novel delves deeper into their history.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    RAW® doggin' it. I'm proud of you. Are you gonna be able to abstain until the premier?
    Absolutely. I rarely watch trailers, especially if it's for something I know I want to see.
    Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome? Why did you watch it, Max?