Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DC Animated movies

Quote Originally Posted by James Reed View Post
    I thought the X rating was replaced by NC-17 back in 1990. Why do people still use the phrase "X-rated"?
    Because X-Rated has cultural weight as meaning "For adults only due to sexual stuff", hence why NC-17 was created.

I just came here to post this image and see its in the above article:

"Never let the fact that they are doing it wrong stop you from doing it right." Hyman Mandell.

I watched the JSA movie. Didn't finish it, it was shit. Instead of just being a cool WWII superhero movie, they had the Flash from the modern-era JLA movies get sucked to an Earth where it was WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy Parker View Post
    I watched the JSA movie. Didn't finish it, it was shit. Instead of just being a cool WWII superhero movie, they had the Flash from the modern-era JLA movies get sucked to an Earth where it was WWII.
    It really was pretty bad. And to make it worse, the animation sucks too. Bland as fuck and no style. The Kamandi short on the disc is pretty good but not worth buying this for.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Monroe View Post
    It really was pretty bad. And to make it worse, the animation sucks too. Bland as fuck and no style. The Kamandi short on the disc is pretty good but not worth buying this for.
    All the Justice League stuff for the last few years has been shit. Bad writing, bad animation, bad voice casts. Really disappointing after how good the first decade of the DC direct-to-video animation was.