Thread: VCI releasing PUZZLE

VCI releasing PUZZLE

Wow, didn't see this coming. Slated for June 8th. Saw this at the Blu-Ray forums. I like this one a lot, though I'd rate it below Tessari's DEATH OCCURRED LAST NIGHT and THE BLOODSTAINED BUTTERFLY

Name:  WnEdAJc.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  46.1 KB

Bonus Materials
    Commentary Track by Kat Ellinger, Editor-in-Chief of DiaboliqueMagazine.com and DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS Podcast Host
    Giallo Poster Gallery
    Liner Notes by Alexandra Heller-Nicholas, author of The Giallo Canvas: Art, Excess and Horror Cinema
    Italian and English Theatrical Trailers of Blood and Black Lace and The Bird With the Crystal Plumage
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

VCI though. :-/ They usually fuck something up. The film itself I remember liking.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

Transfer is supposedly a 4k restoration from a 35mm archival print. Hopefully it isn't slathered in DNR. I'm not sure I've ever seen this movie.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

The Gianni Ferrio score is so killer.

I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Transfer is supposedly a 4k restoration from a 35mm archival print. Hopefully it isn't slathered in DNR. I'm not sure I've ever seen this movie.
    Let's hope for the best. It's a decent film. There was a scandinavian dvd released some years back. Sold it when I needed cash desperately. I'd be down for a re-purchase on blu-ray depending on what reviews say of course.
    https://www.instagram.com/moviemorpho83/

Oh, not on Cauliflower! Oh, not on Broccoli!

I took a quick gander at the beginning of this one last night. The colors seemed off and the sound a bit muffled. It is still definitely watchable if you are interested in the movie.

Chekov's Chainsaw

You wait and wait for something, anything to happen. And when something does happen, it's so stupid you long for the boredom.

I did a spot check of the Another World Entertainment (Norway, 2005) disc last night. The colors seemed much better than the VCI disc.