Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REIKO IKE

I would like to own this.

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Count me in as a fan too! I loves me some Reiko! I like the fact that her "bad girl" persona was not just an act but that she really was a wild woman outside the studio as well. I think her real life "dokufu" antics lend her a sort of street cred that the others of her era are missing. Don't get me wrong because I like Meiko Kaji & Miki Sugimoto as much as the next guy but something about Reiko just makes me go crazy for her.

So frickin' hot...

It still pisses me off that there are so many pinky violence titles out there yet to get released on this side of the pond with subs. I know there are bootlegs available and all that but it baffles my mind that the cult film community doesn't seem as interested in this stuff as they should be (they couldn't keep Panik House afloat...).
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Yeah, that's when the early stuff started coming in so there definitely are more fans out there now. The big shame is that these studios that own the rights *coughToeicough* don't throw subs on these to sell more internationally, although we've heard those reasons on why before.

I love watching Japanese movies about women beating the shit out of people.

I love Reiko (and made her my avatar)!! Finally got around to picking up The Bedevilled. I've read mixed things about that one, but I figure that Reiko could go a long way to make up for any deficiencies.

How common was it for these Pinky Violence stars to sing naked in the studio anyway?

Name:  reiko2.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  16.1 KB

here's Miki Sugimoto:
    Name:  miki2.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  44.0 KB

Not that often I'm sure, but she does look good doing it.